**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

AF is due 10th for me but I'm gonna try and hold out until the 12th. :)

Hehe, does any of us know how to chill out? :rofl: I'm sure it will go up again tomorrow, then you will know that today's higher temp was probably the RIGHT one. I wish I could just skip through the days and just wake up to temp now, damn my addictive personality. But yes, I guess we will both just have to wait until we can temp again. My temp went UP today, and I was hoping it would go down for an O dip but maybe tomorrow. It's not just the TWW that makes us wait anymore!

Haha, I've had the same thought! I look forward to going to bed so I can wake up and temp...srsly. The O dip doesn't always happen, and sometimes it is very minor. FF put me O-ing at CD15 last month, and I had a 1/10th of a degree dip that day, and a 1/10th of a degree rise the next. It's tricky...I wish temps were more cut and dried, but they can be confusing. I FEEL you on this pre-TWW TWW!! My O has taken so LONG this cycle (2 days late, haha), that I'm like, 'Come on, TWW!' That's a sentiment I don't usually feel...

Haha, I'm just so anxious to see if everything I'm doing this cycle will work out I can hardly stand it!

Hehe, does any of us know how to chill out? :rofl: I'm sure it will go up again tomorrow, then you will know that today's higher temp was probably the RIGHT one. I wish I could just skip through the days and just wake up to temp now, damn my addictive personality. But yes, I guess we will both just have to wait until we can temp again. My temp went UP today, and I was hoping it would go down for an O dip but maybe tomorrow. It's not just the TWW that makes us wait anymore!

Haha, I've had the same thought! I look forward to going to bed so I can wake up and temp...srsly. The O dip doesn't always happen, and sometimes it is very minor. FF put me O-ing at CD15 last month, and I had a 1/10th of a degree dip that day, and a 1/10th of a degree rise the next. It's tricky...I wish temps were more cut and dried, but they can be confusing. I FEEL you on this pre-TWW TWW!! My O has taken so LONG this cycle (2 days late, haha), that I'm like, 'Come on, TWW!' That's a sentiment I don't usually feel...

Have a look at my chart, this month has been the strangest for me so far! I was so happy to see a rise this morning! Guess it will change my test date, by two days, but I'm going to leave it where it is for now! One week of the three week wait done, two to go!! :rofl:

I'll be testing on the 7th or 8th...perhaps stick me down for the 8th - thanks and good luck everyone :o)

can i join your testin forum as hpoefully:witch:is due 11.4.12 but hoping for our :bfp: so bring on APRIL

Hi ladies!! AF is due around 7th April so put me down for then please:):):)

I don't understand my chart... how can I O and get + OPKs after that? Dang FF... :haha:

Can you add me in here, AF got me today :( I will be testing around April 28.

I don't understand my chart... how can I O and get + OPKs after that? Dang FF... :haha:

Sorry. It is confusing. Last cycle I got a positive OPK, but my temp didn't show that I O'd until 3 days later!

AF came today :( so I wont be testing April 1st.

I think you might have Ov'd CD 13 if your temps stay as high as today or go higher. FF will prob change the O date if that happens. You can try to fill in 3 / 4 days in advanced to see what FF will do!

I think you might have Ov'd CD 13 if your temps stay as high as today or go higher. FF will prob change the O date if that happens. You can try to fill in 3 / 4 days in advanced to see what FF will do!

Ok. I am going to try to calm down now :haha: I'm just so anxious about it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->