Aptamil & Bottom Burp Question

Tinylo

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
Ok so the 2 questions are linked but here goes.....

Silly question number 1:-
When ever I try to wind Lewis after a feed he won't always have a burp out out the top, but nearly always out the bottom.....does this bottom burping still count as winding or does he still need to have one out the top??

Silly question number 2:-
Has anyone tried Aptamil for hungry babies and what is the difference between that and the normal Aptamil?? Does the Aptamil for hungry babies mean Lewis will take less each feed or take longer between feeds??

Sorry for the rambling, I hope the questions make sense and someone can answer them for me.

Hiya tinylo,

Q1- my wee boy does the same, sometimes a fart sometimes a burp. In the hospital they said this was fine.

Q2- I changed to Aptamil hungry baby just over a week ago, no bad side effects and a slight reduction in the amount of feeds over a 24 hr period but he still takes 6 oz miminum per bottle feed. He is sleeping longer in the evenings and over night, but he was doing this before the milk change.

I didn't know the difference in the Aptamils either, I asked on here and apparently it has something slightly different in it to make babies feel fuller, but it's the same calories and nutrients. Btw my boy is 10 wks now, 9 wks when we changed milk and the HV recommended it, he is quite big for his age but not massive if this makes any difference.

Thats great, thanks for the reply.

I'm off to Tesco now to get some hungry baby Atpamil.

Some people on here said it made their babies sicky so maybe try a few cartons first rather than spend £8 on a tin if he doesn't like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->