Are any of these positive?

sandyhen85

Reaction score
So I think my cycle is out - today i am CD17, I have DTD everyday for the last week preparing for the big o, but i started bleeding the night before last, not like a full p, but it's more than spotting....need to wear like a thin liner :cry:

This is my first month of using opks (and probably the last, because they are rather stressful) - i personally don't think any of these opks in the picture are positive, which would mean I didn't o I guess, but I thought I would ask some more experienced ladies opinions before I write this whole cycle off....what do you think?

Please know that I work afternoon/evenings 2-11pm so my sleeping patterns and opk testing/temping are all at odd times.....hence the 3:30am test last night.

So i have also been temping, but I don't really know what I'm looking at, but for me they are all over the place

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 23
CD15looks positive to me love xxx

Not sure if it will help, but here's a close up of 14,15 & 16.....they are strange tests, there's a very thin dark line and then it's lighter around it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15

Not sure if it will help, but here's a close up of 14,15 & 16.....they are strange tests, there's a very thin dark line and then it's lighter around it

And another, the pictures aren't so good really.....sorry xx

I def think from the pics that cd 14-16 look positive so good luck :dust: fingers n toes crossed for u xxxxx

Ah really, fabulous! I hope so anyway hehe.....thank you very much.....now to figure out why I'm bleeding haha x x

I def think from the pics that cd 14-16 look positive so good luck :dust: fingers n toes crossed for u xxxxx

Ah really, fabulous! I hope so anyway hehe.....thank you very much.....now to figure out why I'm bleeding haha x x

could It possibly be ovulation bleeding ive heard that sometimes when get cysts they burst and you can bleed a little? or perhaps its implantation bleeding? xxxxxxxxxx

when you are temping are you using a basal body thermometer and checking it as soon as you open your eyes when you wake up? xxxx

could It possibly be ovulation bleeding ive heard that sometimes when get cysts they burst and you can bleed a little? or perhaps its implantation bleeding? xxxxxxxxxx

I thought ovulation bleeding myself, but wasn't sure if that would last so long...48hours so far. I'm doing basal temps first thing in the morning, but I worked the early shift last week, which happens once in a blue moon, so I was temping by like 10am, but was back to late this week and will continue on lates, so now I'm testing at like 1pm, I know this has probably messed it up....plus one morning I woke up and the other half had switched the air con on, I had no cover over me, so was freezing, my temp took a major drop that day....according to fertility friend I o'd on CD 10, but I don't think that's right...it's just when my temps changed so its detected a change as well.

I thought ovulation bleeding myself, but wasn't sure if that would last so long...48hours so far. I'm doing basal temps first thing in the morning, but I worked the early shift last week, which happens once in a blue moon, so I was temping by like 10am, but was back to late this week and will continue on lates, so now I'm testing at like 1pm, I know this has probably messed it up....plus one morning I woke up and the other half had switched the air con on, I had no cover over me, so was freezing, my temp took a major drop that day....according to fertility friend I o'd on CD 10, but I don't think that's right...it's just when my temps changed so its detected a change as well.

im really not sure love I would try and test at the same time each morning to get a more accurate result xxxxxx

im really not sure love I would try and test at the same time each morning to get a more accurate result xxxxxx

Yeh, I'm now doing 1pm everyday as that's my standard waking hour....it just unfortunate that last week I had to work earlier....oh well, the witch will either get me or she won't, ill have to wait and see.....baby dust to you and thanks for the help x x

no problem wishing you all the best love xxxx :thumbup:

Yeh, I'm now doing 1pm everyday as that's my standard waking hour....it just unfortunate that last week I had to work earlier....oh well, the witch will either get me or she won't, ill have to wait and see.....baby dust to you and thanks for the help x x

wishing you all the best love let me know how you get on xxxxxxxxxx:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->