are my eyes deceiving me??? bfp!!

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been lurking around for a while haven't really posted erm I think I'm either 10 or 11 dpo and decided to buy hpt!! Done one at about 2.00 this afternoon. And got a faint posotive. I decided to do the other one at about 5.00 and got a posotive its light but defo there is this possible. To get one this early and it was not first morning urine?? Should I get excited and take this as my bfp??? Help!!!

I got a positive in the evening on 11dpo. Some women just test stronger in the evening. Congrats!!!:happydance:

Hi again Lauralou - hope this is your BFP. Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

It doesn't matter what time of the day you make your test, if you have two lines, you are pg, girl, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

i tested 9DPO in afternoon n got a positive so....massive congrats! *hugs*xx

Thanks girls I just think it needs to sink in as I had mc in jan!! The month where I've been so stressed and not ss or anything the two lines show up!! My friends been drumming it in my brain and the fact that woman have different levels of hcg!! I think I'm in shock!!! For all of u in ttc I have not had well hardly any signs apart from all the over months my cm after ov used to go really thick and pasty but this month it didn't it was just creamy!! So that was really the only symptom I had oh and feeling nauseous when I'm in the car lol!! Good luck to everyone!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->