Are Ovulation test really accurate?

Torismom

Reaction score
I'm 35 years old and I really would like to have a little boy. I currently have a 5 year old daughter and 3 step-daughters. I know this is my last chance...I've been doing a lot of research on things to do to prepare your body to conceive a boy. I know God has the final say-so but I was just wondering if any of you have had any success with the ovulation test and getting pregnant...:happydance:

hi i did have success conceiving my first with ovulation tests i used clear blue digital ovulation tests although they are pricey they are really worth it it comes up with smiley face if your about to ovulate there really good :) i am now trying to conceive baby two and im feeling very stressed and worried that i wont get pregnant!! :( im only in to two months of trying i used the cheap ovulation tests the strip ones but they was so hard to read and trying to determine if the lines were equal or lighter or darker as just to stressful!! i have just ordered clear blue digital ones as they worked perfectly last time it was actually saying i ovulated later than i thought and it worked within a month of using these im praying that will be the same this time i would reccomend ovulation tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->