Are the Wondfo tests pretty accurate if they are BFN?

heart4home

Mum and expecting again.
Reaction score
I took a Clear Blue Easy on Tuesday and got a faint thin line that came up right away, but I realize how that doesn't mean much with them.

Then yesterday I got what looked like a line on a Dollar Tree, posted it here, most could see it, but when I took it apart, it really didn't look like there was a line anymore, so I guess it was just a shadow or something, but it looked pink:shrug:

But anyways, all I have left is these Wondfo tests that I got when I ordered their OPKs. Wasn't really a fan of the OPKs but they did work.

So I'm 11 dpo today, BFN on the Wondfo. I know some people get evaps with them so have to be careful, but are the BFNs fairly accurate?

I'm not sure about wondfo ones, but I have some IC from early-pregnancy-tests...and they keep coming up BFN, though both FRER and Clear Blue have come up positive...so I'm not sure I trust my IC anymore!

Clear blue is a brand I do not trust at all! I've gotten my hopes up one too many times with them, and it's so sad. Nice fat blue 2nd line....not preggo though :(

As for the dollar store brand, I haven't had any problems with them. If you had a second line, but it went away, it was prob not dry yet? A true second line positive will not fade, or disappear.

As for Wondfo, I'm beginning to wonder myself. I have them right now, but I haven't received a BFP on 1 yet, so I have nothing to compare to, however a lot of people use them and love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->