Are there any Mystery Shoppers here?!

JakesMummy

Expecting
Reaction score
Just wondered, out of curiosity, if anyone here does Mystery Shopping??

I used to be aware of them all the time as most of my jobs were customer service/retail based, and remember being tipped off that we were due one and having to do audits etc

In fact, I wouldn't mind looking into doing it! Who is best to work for? Do you do it? Have you been involved in it?

This is a good idea, I would love to get into it too. I worked in a pub for 7 years and it was a real pain in the arse knowing a mystery shopper was due :lol:

I remember we got marked down for simple things as remembering your name badge. As I was receptionist too, I was their first port of call and employee rePresenting the company so had to be on the ball!

I remember we got marked down for simple things as remembering your name badge. As I was receptionist too, I was their first port of call and employee rePresenting the company so had to be on the ball!

Yeah ours was ridiculous too, judged on every little thing we did, like making eye contact when they first arrive at the bar - even before their turn to be served. It was always a stressful time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->