Are there any night nappies..

We used the BG pockets with both inserts overnight, they worked really well. Other than that we always bought fitteds...so they needed a cover, we usually just put fleece pants/shorts/sleeper over them though

Pop Ins are generally where most people start, Bamboo is best for overnight and if your LO is a really heavy wetter then the dri night booster is a must.

They are always going cheap preloved if you ask about.

You can try boosting pockets but at some point it's well worth giving fitteds a try :)

A lot of people use flips & just double boost them :D

We use BG V3s with both inserts and a microfibre cloth and they work just fine.

i have some pop ins for sale !! though i prefer fitteds with wool overnight now as i don't like the idea of pul not giving her bum a chance to breathe overnight (that and the fact that she outpees everything else !)

If you go to the "Nappies By Minki" website and have a look at the Minki Pockets. The standard holds huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amounts of stuffing for even the heaviest of wetters :thumbup:

i have some pop ins for sale !! though i prefer fitteds with wool overnight now as i don't like the idea of pul not giving her bum a chance to breathe overnight (that and the fact that she outpees everything else !)

Can you point me in the direction of them please? :)

The only pockets that have ever worked for us at night were minki because you can stuff so much in them :rofl:

i got pop ins as was finding my LO was out weeing most of other ones i tried and think they are fab! she is always dry in them, even overnight and don't need the night booster yet. they have only leaked on the odd occasion when we haven't fastened them tightly enough. she is a long thing baby with skinny legs, lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->