Are there any plus size women ttc?

M

mrsdavisthe1

i am 230 trying to conceive number 1. with irregular periods man it sucks i hope i get a bfp i sometimes i wanna give up but i'm keepin the faith anyone else.:dust:

Hi I am jumping in from WTT forum. As we are getting married I'm November. I'm a size 20 to 22 and I just thought I'd say hi and hope u get ur BFP really soon :)

Baby dust!!!!!

What do you consider plus size? If you go by what doctors say, I'm plus size- but I'm 175 lbs (apparently I'm supposed to be 140 lbs...I'm 5'6 and if I go down to that weight I have a humongous head! I was that size at one point!). My periods are pretty regular (except for last month's 5 day late episode, my period came on day 26-27 like clockwork)

I'm also trying to conceive my first :) it will be my OH's second, though.

I'm a big girl, but know that losing weight helps! Not only does it make for a potentially lighter and healthier pregnancy....I'm still afraid I'm too heavy to be noticably pregnant until I'm ready to burst. :x I don't need to be a twig, but I'd love a cute baby bump when carrying.
I'm also TTC my very first, an already loved and very much yearned for LO that only exists as a dream right now.
My cycle has gotten better since I've lost weight, too. My doctor didn't hesitate to prescribe clomid to assist in conceiving.
But I'll always be a big girl. At my thinnest, I was 135lbs, and at 5'2", I was still a size 10. I'm the product of a short, heavier woman and a tall, thin man...which produced a girl with a wide frame like a tall person, large feet. (size 10 there, too!)...and a short stature.
Anyway...I'm totally with you! Here's to us. :)

You think 135 lbs is big?! Thats a freakin' twig!!

I weigh 224lb!!! 5ft2 been very irregular periods xx

There are loads of us here - https://www.babyandbump.com/general/414836-big-girls-ttc-pregnant.html

I'm 258lb and 5 foot 8.

Currently doing Weight watchers to lose 95lb.

Aelanu - oh my goodness, no, haha, I'm not 135 right now. I'm a roller coaster. As I said, that was my thinnest, and I was still in double-digit clothes.
Right now I'm.....embarrassed to say I'm 217lbs. But that's down from 250 January 1st!

I am plus size but have a regular period...like 26-27 days like clock work lol I am in the mist of going to the gym 3 times a week and with my hubby being a Marine he is always working out so I am trying to get on the right track I was a 20 in jeans but im back in my 18 and hopefully back in my 14-16 soon :) We have been trying since we got Married 3 months ago and I dont think its my weight we are just gonna keep trying.

I am also plus size ttc. I am actually thinking about starting a diet just to eat healthier! We have been trying for 5 mnths now and I am starting to think maybe loseing some weight will help us.. although my periods are pretty regular. Anywho I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!

when i was average size took 3 months to get preg now plus size took me 1 month and two months with this peanut gl huni both my births where natural as well

I am overweight. plus size. whatever you choose to call it. We are TTC #1 & have been for a while now. my periods are VERY IRREGULAR was well. not had one since Halloween 2010. FF says I'm 7DPO. who knows. good luck to you, I am in the same boat!! I need to see DR to see bout PCOS!

Hiya, I am plus size (uk size 24/26) and I have been TTC since december 09. Had a very early miscarriage in Septmeber 10 and didn't have a period again until 2 weeks ago. My periods we "fairly" regular before the miscarriage so I have no idea what to expect since my period in march, I am waiting to see if they will fall back into a cycle or if they will just disappear again. I am considering doing a food replacement diet just purely to loose weight to help increase my fertility so I can get a BFP.
For those women who are a uk size 20/22 just so you know, my first pregnancy I was a 20/22 and I show'd fairly early on, i'd say i looked pregnant from about 4 5 months and i was HUGE by six months ( i looked like i was 9 months...seriously). Good luck everyone... and baby dust to all!!

I'm plus sized! Size 16 here...I'm on a diet and I go to the gym, granted I have to start going again since I recently was sick, but I've lost 20lbs so far...Come on BFP's!

weird thing is when i preg i cant eat and puke alot so i end up losing alot of weight

I'm a plus sized girl, but luckily have pretty regular periods, 28-30 day cycles, we're on Cycle 1 of TTC and I'm pretty sure I missed my day because while my cycles are regular my LP varies month to month. I'm at 255 (down from 260 but 30 lbs of that 260 was from severe depression after my m/c in November, I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed and all I wanted to do was eat, for over a month) I'm eating healthy now and hoping that will help, but we'll see. :dust:

I'm with you gals! I am 5'9 & 240lbs I am dieting and going to the gym but it is hard. My cycles where pretty irregular until I quit smoking. Strangely they now seem to be regulating...hopefully.

There are loads of us here - https://www.babyandbump.com/general/414836-big-girls-ttc-pregnant.html

I'm 258lb and 5 foot 8.

Currently doing Weight watchers to lose 95lb.

Weight Watchers works. I lost 80 lbs in a year and I've got about 20 left to go. I started at 247 and I'm now 165. It's not easy but once you get into it, you get used to it! :)

I decided to lose weight because I wanted to be a healthy mom. I wanted to hold my baby without my boobs, or stomach getting in the way.

When I was overweight I had very irregular periods which were anywhere from 20-45 days long. We tried for a year while I was overweight... and nothing! Now my cycles are pretty much 30 exact for the past 4 cycles. Losing weight helps!!

Here's to hoping we all get our much deserved BFP's as soon as God's says it's time! He is good to us. Trust in him! :)

i am 5'3 and use to weight 288lbs...and i was SEXY!!! but for conception reason i lost 60lbs and conceived naturally, the lowest weight i have been was 211, but i gained some weight right now i am 228, and was only able to conceive that one time... and that was a year ago...we tried naturally, thw whole year, but nothing happened so i gave in a bought some clomid...it worked first cycle(AND THEY SAY CLOMID ISNT FOR BIG GIRLS...I WANT TO TELL MY EXOBGYN...KISS MY BIG...HAHAHAHA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->