Are there any plus size women ttc?

Sorry, I should clarify, what were your symptoms when you found out you had PCOS? Like weight gain, acne, etc etc. Just trying to figure out if I have it. Getting blood work done Friday.

Hi, PCOS is horrible. I went to the doctors for 7 years with really bad headaches, to the extent that they wanted to ban me from driving. I broke down at a doctors and blurted out that I hadn't had a period for at least 6 months and I had constant pain, like period pains. I had reported this previously, but the poor student doc that I happened to get this time, wasn't afraid to get a book down from his shelf and look it all up. 2 weeks later I had a scan, which showed loads of little eggs had attached themselves to my ovaries and formed little cysts. It also picked up some fybroids. PCOS effects all sorts of hormones, hense the headaches.

I have managed to lose weight since then by using Lighterlife and get more regular cycles. Not sure yet if I do actually ovulate though, last months temping was unconclusive. I am currently 250 lbs. and still on Lighterlife. Planning to stop the diet the day I get my BFP!

hi girls. Just to pop over with a success story and to say dont lose hope.

Im was 181lb after losing 15lb on Weight Watchers and got a BFP. Ive now put on 9lb and the midwife has said even though my BMI is 32, Im just classed as slightly overweight and am not at risk and should have a healthy pg apart from may gestational diabetes later on which can be managed.
Also, my friend was over well over 200lb when she got pg and is now 6 months with a healthy baby boy. x

Thanks for that and congrats to you :)

Turns out I didn't have any abnormalities on my ultrasound and bloods were normal so no PCOS. Which is fine. I just gotta lose the weight now.

Morning all, it CAN happen, I'm 250 lbs with PCOS and I got my :bfp: yesterday morning, heres hoping it sticks. xxx

Congratulations TerriLou! I hope you have a h&h 9 months!

Can I join here? I'm 5" 3 and about 180lbs (I've stopped weighing) and I'm trying to lose weight as I TTC. I've had about 50days no choclate (and a few with inbetween) and I've recently gotten an exercise bike. I have pcos too.

Looking forward to joining in with ladies who understand what it's like TTC when a little larger :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->