Are there any plus size women ttc?

Well i'm definately with you ladies. I am 280 and been trying to lose weight. I have been trying to concieve for just over a year now. Been married since Feb 2009 and periods are more regular now than ever. Must be all the hormones from my hubby. Thought I had PCOS so I went to the dr. to be checked about a month ago. The tests and ultrasounds all came back normal. Guessing I just need to lose some weight and hoping that will help. Needing someone to keep me accountable to be eating healthy. Anyone want to be acccountability partners?

i am plus size but have a regular period...like 26-27 days like clock work lol i am in the mist of going to the gym 3 times a week and with my hubby being a marine he is always working out so i am trying to get on the right track i was a 20 in jeans but im back in my 18 and hopefully back in my 14-16 soon :) we have been trying since we got married 3 months ago and i dont think its my weight we are just gonna keep trying.

what day do usually ovulate, i have found that even though i had long periods...like a 30-35day cycle... My luteal phase was too short, like with out the clomid id might ovulate day 25 0ut of 31, leaving me a luteal phase of 6 days... And that is not long enough to support a preg. So i took clomid and progestrone cream and got my bfp.. OF AND WOW EVEN THOUGHT I LOST SIXTY POUNDS MY BMI IS STILL A BIG ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 41!!! BUT THE CLOMID 100MG WORKED FOR ME

This month it is suppose to be April 4th-10th and I see my OB on Monday to check things out and hopefully things are okay and I get a BFP like you sometime soon! lol did you have side effects on the clomid?

Hi All.

When i concieved my first i was a size 16 and it happend the 1st month..im now trying for number 2 this is my first month in trying.

i am plus size but have a regular period...like 26-27 days like clock work lol i am in the mist of going to the gym 3 times a week and with my hubby being a marine he is always working out so i am trying to get on the right track i was a 20 in jeans but im back in my 18 and hopefully back in my 14-16 soon :) we have been trying since we got married 3 months ago and i dont think its my weight we are just gonna keep trying.

what day do usually ovulate, i have found that even though i had long periods...like a 30-35day cycle... My luteal phase was too short, like with out the clomid id might ovulate day 25 0ut of 31, leaving me a luteal phase of 6 days... And that is not long enough to support a preg. So i took clomid and progestrone cream and got my bfp.. Of and wow even thought i lost sixty pounds my bmi is still a big assssssssssssssss 41!!! But the clomid 100mg worked for me

this month it is suppose to be april 4th-10th and i see my ob on monday to check things out and hopefully things are okay and i get a bfp like you sometime soon! Lol did you have side effects on the clomid?

i didnt have any side effects, but i also took it at 5pm...so maybe i slept through the side effects???lol. Are you using opk's? I did.. The day before i got a + i had cramps on my left side

Hi girls :wave:

I'm a plus-sized girl ttc#1

At the moment i'm 240lbs- been going to slimmingworld and have lost 50lbs :) Aparently if you lose 10% of your body weight you really improved your fertility levels :D

My periods are pretty regular at 26ish

If your lutal phase is shorter than 12 days, you need clomid period! Not enough doctors are helping. It's our first cycle really TTCing and if I'm not PG in 3 cycles, I get clomid but I gotta start temping again..

Hey I'm a big girl ttc. I weighed 240 lbs when I concieved my son. Thanks to deppo and not the best of diets I gained 40 lbs after him and I haven't been able to lose it. I can't seem to keep myself motivated to try and lose weight. I've done little things like drop soda from my diet and try to cut down but still nothing. I think I need to really work out hard 5 days a week to see any weight loss but I suck at keeping up with that too. I'm worried my weight is keeping me from conceiving now even though I have pretty regular periods. I think I am really going to try my best to buckle down and lose some weight this year I'm getting married in august and I am NOT having pictures taken because I am so embarrassed about my weight..ugh

Hey girls...

I'm definately a big girl. I'm 5'3" and 300 lbs.
My weight has been on a incline since before I can remember. I stayed at 250-260 lbs all through high school and started to gain after I graduated.

I'm trying to conceive #1 for nine months and I have PCOS. <3

Hey I'm a big girl ttc. I weighed 240 lbs when I concieved my son. Thanks to deppo and not the best of diets I gained 40 lbs after him and I haven't been able to lose it. I can't seem to keep myself motivated to try and lose weight. I've done little things like drop soda from my diet and try to cut down but still nothing. I think I need to really work out hard 5 days a week to see any weight loss but I suck at keeping up with that too. I'm worried my weight is keeping me from conceiving now even though I have pretty regular periods. I think I am really going to try my best to buckle down and lose some weight this year I'm getting married in august and I am NOT having pictures taken because I am so embarrassed about my weight..ugh

To me, it sounds like you have PCOS...if you don't work out, cutting back should work. PCOS ladies have a harder time losing weight, so you could go see your doctor and get put on Metformin. It can help you lose weight.

Also you're totally beautiful! You should get some pics taken of your wedding! Don't feel bad about your weight, you're amazingly beautiful!

If your lutal phase is shorter than 12 days, you need clomid period! Not enough doctors are helping. It's our first cycle really TTCing and if I'm not PG in 3 cycles, I get clomid but I gotta start temping again..

I take clomid and my lp is 12 days. Do I need to legnthen it? I thought anything under 10 was bad.

i understand not wanting to get pics taken, i felt the exact same way! but you will seriously regret it later in life if you don thave any pictures taken! Your hubby to be loves you just the way you are... he wouldnt be marrying you if he didnt! and im sure he would like to have pics to remember the best day of your lives so far!

im planning on having new pics taken after we both lose weight... someday haha, but until then i have our wedding pictures that im so glad to have!

I take clomid and my lp is 12 days. Do I need to legnthen it? I thought anything under 10 was bad.

12 is the min. number of days your LP needs to be for the lining of your uterus to thicken enough so baby can really attach and start developing. I have had 3 miscarriages because my LP was 9 days.
Clomid usually helps you ovulate earlier so you're totally doing it all, but if you would like to increase your LP you might try taking vitamin b6 (50mg to 200mg once a day). I take it for my LPD and because the women in my family are horribly deficient in b6, so I need it to function.

Hello all, I am 23 and 230lbs we are trying for our 1st child. My cousin who is much heavier than me just announced she is pregnant with #2 so I just really dont see how weight can be such a major part of getting pregnant. It is so easy for her and she is just 5 days older than me. It just doesnt seem fair.

Hello all we i have an apt on the 13th too see if i ovulated and to makesure i'm not pg befor he puts me on clomid. i've lost four babies. i just wanna be blessed with one. any one wanna be ttc buddies?
i am also getting married on july 13th and i am defentily gonna take pic's those are gonna be a moment to remeber.

hello all we i have an apt on the 13th too see if i ovulated and to makesure i'm not pg befor he puts me on clomid. I've lost four babies. I just wanna be blessed with one. Any one wanna be ttc buddies?
I am also getting married on july 13th and i am defentily gonna take pic's those are gonna be a moment to remeber.

have you tried baby asipirin to prevent m/c?

12 is the min. number of days your LP needs to be for the lining of your uterus to thicken enough so baby can really attach and start developing. I have had 3 miscarriages because my LP was 9 days.
Clomid usually helps you ovulate earlier so you're totally doing it all, but if you would like to increase your LP you might try taking vitamin b6 (50mg to 200mg once a day). I take it for my LPD and because the women in my family are horribly deficient in b6, so I need it to function.

Hmmm....natural supplements never work for me so I'm not sure about taking vitamin b6.

I'll be asking my doctor tomorrow about my lp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->