Are there any plus size women ttc?

Hi girl's i belive i have a BFP whoot whoot . Baby dust too everyone i'm still caustious

:thumbup::thumbup:

That is awesome to hear!! I am plus size 5'7 260 and ttc. And being heaving wories me about gettin PG. AF is due in two days. I am going crazy thinking every lil symptom is a confirmation that I am pg.

Dont worry my weight worried me too just have faith and you will get the bay you want:hugs:

I had cystic acne, I was obese at 250lbs, I had irregular periods (AF was always horrible we're talking I would soak a pad and tampon in an hour and ruin my clothes and I would go months without having AF), no matter how many miles I walked a day and how little I ate I could not lose weight (almost went to the point of anorexia and I did Weight Watchers), and sharp stabbing pains where my ovaries were.
My doctor did blood work, but mine came back normal, but she wasn't going to give up because she knew I had PCOS, but she wanted to confirm it to some degree so she did all sorts of blood work, paps, pelvics, and finally did an ultrasound. Low and behold my ovaries were clustered with cysts.

Wow, sounds so much like me except I have almost nonexistent periods. I'll get zits that are huge and so painful and can't really pop them, I've gained 40 lbs in 5 months and I am 30 lbs heavier than I've ever been, can't seem to lose more than a lb and then gain it right back... I'm having some bloodwork done Friday I may have to ask about doing an ultrasound.

I had cystic acne, I was obese at 250lbs, I had irregular periods (AF was always horrible we're talking I would soak a pad and tampon in an hour and ruin my clothes and I would go months without having AF), no matter how many miles I walked a day and how little I ate I could not lose weight (almost went to the point of anorexia and I did Weight Watchers), and sharp stabbing pains where my ovaries were.
My doctor did blood work, but mine came back normal, but she wasn't going to give up because she knew I had PCOS, but she wanted to confirm it to some degree so she did all sorts of blood work, paps, pelvics, and finally did an ultrasound. Low and behold my ovaries were clustered with cysts.

Wow, sounds so much like me except I have almost nonexistent periods. I'll get zits that are huge and so painful and can't really pop them, I've gained 40 lbs in 5 months and I am 30 lbs heavier than I've ever been, can't seem to lose more than a lb and then gain it right back... I'm having some bloodwork done Friday I may have to ask about doing an ultrasound.

You should ask the about getting put on Metformin. It's the PCOS wonder drug and it can help you ovulate, lose weight and regulate your hormones.
If you do have PCOS, they will tell you to go on birth control to treat it. I recently had to go on it for 6 months to treat mine and I was on Metformin..I recently got a serious infection so I had to be taken off of it all, but Metformin also reduces the miscarriage rate for women with PCOS and can help prevent complications during pregnancy. It prevents against gestational diabetes, preterm labor, and pre-eclampsia.
I would ask for them to check your androgen levels, because women with PCOS have a higher level of testosterone which is why we gain weight and it's hard to lose and definitely ask for an ultrasound to see what's physically going on in there.

They are testing to make sure I'm ovulating... I'm pretty sure that will tell him whether its a PCOS issue or not. He said he wanted to check my hormone levels and thyroid. I won't give up til I find out why this is all happening to me.

Im testing today when I get off work! Ive had crazy symptoms and been driving myself insane!
My boobs have hurt since 4dpo
Cramping since 5dpo
runny nose since 9dpo
no implantation bleeding but thick white CM
Heartburn 10dpo which I never have
SUPER GASSY! lol
thirsty all the time and sleepy
I hope I am not imagining all these symptoms! Hoping for my :bfp:

Im testing today when I get off work! Ive had crazy symptoms and been driving myself insane!
My boobs have hurt since 4dpo
Cramping since 5dpo
runny nose since 9dpo
no implantation bleeding but thick white CM
Heartburn 10dpo which I never have
SUPER GASSY! lol
thirsty all the time and sleepy
I hope I am not imagining all these symptoms! Hoping for my :bfp:

Good luck MrsRB!! :dust::dust:

I'm getting frusterated 6 days late :bfn: :growlmad: I think I am giving up on this month..maybe I am maybe I am not...its getting old.. I just wishe the witch would show up or the :bfp: I don't care which one any more i just want an answer! Anyways I had stop working out (I kept eating healthy) and now I am now going to focus on losing weight and tracking calories and all that good stuff! I want to have a cute baby bump when I am preggers but being 100 pounds over weight isn't going to look that good, and I know its healthyer to be at a healthy weight... SO today I am going back to walking and I have signed up online to track my calories I am going to wait to concieve til I lose weight.. That is of crouse maybe I am preggers but who knows at this point!!

sorry about the long rant!

I'm getting frusterated 6 days late :bfn: :growlmad: I think I am giving up on this month..maybe I am maybe I am not...its getting old.. I just wishe the witch would show up or the :bfp: I don't care which one any more i just want an answer! Anyways I had stop working out (I kept eating healthy) and now I am now going to focus on losing weight and tracking calories and all that good stuff! I want to have a cute baby bump when I am preggers but being 100 pounds over weight isn't going to look that good, and I know its healthyer to be at a healthy weight... SO today I am going back to walking and I have signed up online to track my calories I am going to wait to concieve til I lose weight.. That is of crouse maybe I am preggers but who knows at this point!!

good luck! Im trying to ose too cause i want a cute bump too! :) but if i get my :bfp: im still gonna walk everyday just to keep my weight somewhat in check and if not im definitely going back to the gym! It suck being chubby and it sucks even more when you see skinny girls who dont have to try!

good luck! Im trying to ose too cause i want a cute bump too! :) but if i get my :bfp: im still gonna walk everyday just to keep my weight somewhat in check and if not im definitely going back to the gym! It suck being chubby and it sucks even more when you see skinny girls who dont have to try!

I want to keep walking to.. I had started walk/jogging but stopped as soon as i thought I was pg.. but now im in limbo and its been cold/raining/snowing!.. I know excuses! but its actully kinda nice today (live in Wisconsin, USA) going to walk the dog.. I feel good... maybe walking will jump start AF if she is coming that is.. urgh.... I have only one HPT left and I am going to try my hardest to not use it until NEXT friday... and if no AF no :bfp: i'm going in for the blood test.
An

They are testing to make sure I'm ovulating... I'm pretty sure that will tell him whether its a PCOS issue or not. He said he wanted to check my hormone levels and thyroid. I won't give up til I find out why this is all happening to me.

Been totally MIA due to school and family issues.
Any update lady?

Been totally MIA due to school and family issues.
Any update lady?

All my bloods came back normal. I mean that's great that they're normal and I'm ovulating but I feel more desperate than ever to figure out what's going on with me. I had an ultrasound done on Saturday to check my ovaries and uterus and the u/s tech said she thought my uterus was shaped weird, not sure what that is going to mean but I will get the results back sometime this week when I can get in to see my Dr.

I am overweight, dont have periods (one or two a year). Struggling to lose the weight. Been TTC for many years for baby no 2, sperm issues with OH and PCOS and scar tissue (they think) for me

well April isn't my month! I feel crazy thinking I had allll those symptoms and then the witch came anyways! Well there is always next month!

I'm 28, weight 219, am 5'6'' and TTC for over a year. I have regular periods and afraid I'm not ovulating...will have my first OB apt on 5/9; am getting married on 5/28 *(church and all) so hoping I get that BFP right after our wedding.

Here's to BFP to all of us SOON!!!

I'm a big girl too! I had irregular periods when I was younger, but have been on track every 32 days for the past 8 years. I got off the pill 10 years ago, we spent the first 5 years NTNP, but have been serious these past 5 years. I've always heard that being big hurt your chances of conceiving, but I don't understand that one! I have seen women with their bellies hanging down to their knees and had no problems! I am working on losing some weight, but my doc. has NEVER told me I had to. I do have slight traces of PCOS and go for Metformin 5/10... I wonder how long you have to stay on Metformin before they give you Clomid, or do they give them to you at the same time? Anyone know? Baby dust to all!!!!! =)

Hiya im Sam im 24 and im a larger lady pregnant after 2 miscarriages.

I read that being bigger on hurts your chances of a natural birth is this true? x

I don't think so, I had a c-section with my daughter but that's just because she was stubborn and preferred to be sitting up rather than head down!

Before finding out my daughter was breech though my doctor didn't have any worries about me having a vaginal birth.

I see that alot of us here are getting married soon??? How exciting! I was going to wait to see if I can get pregnant after my wedding, but my DH wants a baby NOW!! LOL

A little about myself; when I was young, I had such irregular periods and had a time where my periods won’t come for months. Well, I was living with someone and was on BC (just in case, didn’t want to get pregnant). I weight in around 262 pounds (I’m 5’6’’). After leaving him (thank god), I lost weight (went down to 198) and met my lovely fiancé (now, I’m 220, I’m soooo comfortable, lol). Have had regular periods (mainly coming between 17 to 32 days, but have not missed a month) and now, I want to get pregnant. I have my first OB apt on 5/9. I did the OPK testing all last two months and never saw a . Now, I just wonder if I’m ovulating or not?? I’m so anxious to see the doctor and move on from there, but I wonder how in the world can I have my period and not ovulate…oh mother nature!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->