Are there any plus size women ttc?

Hey Girls!!

I am 260 lbs ttc. I have been married 6 years and dying to have a baby... Did any kinda diet there is out there but can't stick to it. I am tired of people asking me how many months I am...:growlmad: I went to the doctors and most of the tests came out normal that was like 3 years ago. I don't think my weight should be an issue as I see many big girls having babies. been on a cycle of clomid and didn't succeed...

Don't know what else to do or who to reach out to I really want a baby. I feel that everywhere I go the babies are calling out to me....lol and everyone i see is pregoooo...lol

help if there are any ladies that live in alexandria va that need a workout buddie I am ready :)

Hi all, I am over 210lbs/15stones havent weighed in in an long time!

20 years old. reguler enough periods! Husband 24 and were ttc number 1!!! im trying to eat healthier but i dont think il end up loosing much!

Hi girls ,I am 230 pounds and 5 ft 8, am a mother of four and have been a plus size for a long time,been trying for number five for five years and had nine mc's,have recently lost a stone in slimming world,my periods are regular ,good luck to you all,:hugs::hugs:

Sorry about ur mic and congrats on ur other children xx how long did it take to concieve those?

I don't know what's considered plus size, but I am 5'2" and weigh around 180lbs and am in a size 16 or so..
I used to be thin a couple of years ago but after the pregnancy and birth of my daughter I have just packed on about 50lbs.
I am a bordom eatter and since becoming a SAHM is when the weight began to pile on:blush:
My periods are regular:thumbup:

Sorry about ur mic and congrats on ur other children xx how long did it take to concieve those?

Hi I had no problems conceiving my other kids ,had my last age 38 ,and then all mc's since,hoping u get a bfp soon :hugs:

I don't know what's considered plus size, but I am 5'2" and weigh around 180lbs and am in a size 16 or so..
I used to be thin a couple of years ago but after the pregnancy and birth of my daughter I have just packed on about 50lbs.
I am a bordom eatter and since becoming a SAHM is when the weight began to pile on:blush:
My periods are regular:thumbup:

Me too future-numan,eat at nite wen kids in bed and during the day wen they are in school,:hugs:

This maybe a silly question..... I desperately want baby number one and need to loose weight I'm about 17 stone and seriously hating it atm. Thinking of join ww but want to know if they share your weight with everyone or is it private? Xx

This maybe a silly question..... I desperately want baby number one and need to loose weight I'm about 17 stone and seriously hating it atm. Thinking of join ww but want to know if they share your weight with everyone or is it private? Xx

Hi Hun,no-one sees your weight except u and the instructor,it's completely private and everyones the same,wen I started last year I weighed nearly 19 stone,well done for taking the first step,good luck,:hugs:

Ohh good guna look into local ones over the weekend, thank you! Xxxx

Hi, I'm overweight and TTC. Actually, before my mc in March last year the doctor told me I would likely never carry a baby to term at the size I was (I was nearly 15st and a size 18-20 at the time), which of course made me feel like it was all my fault when I miscarried. But the nurse at hospital was lovely and made me feel better about it :)

Anyway, yeah. I've since joined Slimming World and lost nearly 2 1/2 stone. So I am now 5"6', 12st 9 1/2lb and a size 14. But still classed as overweight because my bmi is still 28 something. I have another 2st 9 1/2lb to lose to be in the "healthy" range.

Love and babydust to all :)

XxX

Hi, I'm overweight and TTC. Actually, before my mc in March last year the doctor told me I would likely never carry a baby to term at the size I was (I was nearly 15st and a size 18-20 at the time), which of course made me feel like it was all my fault when I miscarried. But the nurse at hospital was lovely and made me feel better about it :)

Anyway, yeah. I've since joined Slimming World and lost nearly 2 1/2 stone. So I am now 5"6', 12st 9 1/2lb and a size 14. But still classed as overweight because my bmi is still 28 something. I have another 2st 9 1/2lb to lose to be in the "healthy" range.

Love and babydust to all :)

XxX
Well done ,and that is fantastic,doesn't sound like u are overweight to me .xxxxxx

Haha, thanks :) I am according to the doctor though :/ and it's all they say to me whenever I go in "lose weight!" so I am lol

XxX

I get told I'm obese all the time. I weigh about 230 and I am a size 16/18 but people are shocked when they find out what I weight because of how I carry it. I carry most in my stomach and I have no waist. I always look pregnant unless I can hide it well. Negative for PCOS both in bloods and u/s. So I guess I'm just fat. Can't seem to get motivated at all though :(

Admitting to yourself you need to lose weight and then acting on that is the first and def THE hardest step. Losing 2 1/2st was nothing compared to how hard it was to get myself through those doors the first time I went to slimming world. You need to be ready to do it, and there's no way you can do it until you are ready.

XxX

i am thinking about the lap band. i have military insurance for a few more weeks and i wish i could just do it so it will help me out.

Admitting to yourself you need to lose weight and then acting on that is the first and def THE hardest step. Losing 2 1/2st was nothing compared to how hard it was to get myself through those doors the first time I went to slimming world. You need to be ready to do it, and there's no way you can do it until you are ready.

XxX

U are so right u def need to be in the right frame of mind,I have lost 32pounds this year,lost just over a stone walking daily then joined slimming world at the end of march and have lost another stone ,still have a lot to lose but am up and running ,:hugs::hugs:

Oooo, good work desperado :D I really wantmy 2 1/2st award from slimmng world, but I seem to be stuck ATM lol. I'll get there eventually XD

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->