Are these my BFP?!

I just use OPKs and looking out for the ewcm to track O. Blood work in an hour, Im so nervous! Took another test this morning just to see, I refused to go buy more so I just used one of the blue dyes I had left.
https://i61.tinypic.com/2wgygld.jpg

Yeah that def looks positive...i'm excitedly waiting for your blood results!

I can't wait for your follow-up post after your test results!! GOOD LUCK!!

I cant see anything on this latest test besides a slight line off to the side. I have everything crossed for u but I do think there's a chance you ovulated late. Alot of times women will get +opks and have delayed O and not O for a few days or even longer. If the bloods aren't positive, that could be the case and it could still just be too early to test so don't get discouraged until AF shows no matter the results. I've seen many women who thought they oed much sooner, took tests, got some evaps, thought they were out and it turned out they just oed late so I wanted to throw that possibility out there for u. Usually frer will pick it up if the equates/rite aid brand will pick it up but then again, ANYTHING can happen while ttc! Sry I'm rambling...im just trying to say dont think ur def out if ur bloods are neg because there's a chance its still too early since u dont temp and dont know 100% for sure when u oed. Good luck hun! I'm crossing everything for u and veryyyy anxiously awaiting ur results! :)

This has been the longest day of my life & it's not even close to being over. I have to wait till tomorrow morning for my results. Ladies please keep me in your thoughts, I'm anxious & feel like I'm going crazy!

Blood test came back negative, I didn't get to ask if it was a quantitative or qualitative test, all she said was it was negative. She did tell me to take another test a week from now to see what I get.

oh man, i'm sorry. How late are you again/what dpo?

FX'ed that she doesn't show and you were just testing too early!!

I'm sorry but ur def not out. Now its clear, u def Oed late which makes AF late as well...u def still have a Chance. Ur doc is right, id wait a wk and test again if no AF. If there were any cramps or anything like that that stuck out to u about 7-10 days ago, that was probably ur true O. If its something ur interested in, u can check out my charts in my sig and start temping. That'll give u ALOT of insight on whether u oed and when to expect AF and all that good stuff that confuses the heck out of us women before temping! Good luck hun <3

Well ladies it's been a week since I was told my blood work was negative and as the doctor suggested I took another test, this time I used a pink dye test and here is what I got, what do y'all think?
https://i62.tinypic.com/2cncjkm.jpg

Well ladies it's been a week since I was told my blood work was negative and as the doctor suggested I took another test, this time I used a pink dye test and here is what I got, what do y'all think?
https://i62.tinypic.com/2cncjkm.jpg

I think I see it but I can't enlarge the pic on my phone but I'm sure I see it :) is the test still quite wet in this pic? Good Luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->