Are these positives?

Alex9619

Reaction score
Ok so I’m on the the implant and I still have until like nov/dec left on it
I usually have periods every month but this month I’ve not had one so I took at test when I woke up yday morning and 1 came back what I think looks positive so I took another and it was a faint line
i wanted to see if you think they are actually positive or not or if they aren’t?
Also I took another test this morning and it was negative so I’m really confused and I’m stressing out. Phoned doctors and will be getting checked tomorrow but wanted to see what you guys think first.

75B1817B-64AC-4910-A5E3-4B27F8F66EE9.jpeg FC79EB24-1C56-41B3-9183-F4E59C7CDB2C.jpeg

Yes definitely positive, maybe speak to your DR since you have the implant in still?
As for the negative test, sometimes that happens very early on, even with lines like the ones you showed in the pics. I am not sure what affect having the iplant in will or can have either so it's best to talk to a DR.

The first one definitely looks positive,the second is faint but i can make out a line on it .

Definitely look positive but also have bad dye runs going on. Maybe dont dip the next one for as long?

Definitely positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->