Are these signs or am i coming down.with something?

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
I dont know what is going on. Its either signs i am coming down with something or af is about to show up. Af is not on a timly basis she comes and goes as she sees fit. Here are the things im going through.

1- very tired all the time
2- some pevlic cramps
3- feeling sick in the morning when i dont eat first thing and sometimes even if iate just 30 mins before
3- my boobs are morr sinstive (normally i cant really feel when my hubby touches them lightly but i can now)
4- i seem to have to go more
5- some stomach cramps from time to time
6- some acid reflux

Please help what is going on?

Are you late for your period? Have you done a test? My problem is I get all the same symptoms with period and pregnancy so I can never tell early on if its pregnancy or af symptoms, they only thing you can do is test. If these are not your usual symptoms and your not pregnant and they persist you should see your gp. Goodluck xx

Normally i dont have signs af is coming. But i dont know when i can test because im not sure when af is coming. My cycles are crazy my last two cycles were 28 days and the 46 days

Each month I was not pregnant I had so many "signs" each set seemingly different than the last and "oh that's never happened before!". This month we got our BFP I probably had the LEAST amount of symptoms since we began TTC. So symptom spotting only gets you so far...
:test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"