SteffyRae

Reaction score
Everyone seems to think the names I have chosen are odd

Boy-
Bently Sky
Caleb Thunder

Girl-
Josephine Rain
Gwenevere Rose (or Guinevere, what spelling do you think?)

They are different but not too out there. I prefer Guinevere. Good luck!! :)

I don't really think they're weird at all, except for maybe Thunder as a middle name, but it's a middle name, so it's still not that out there. I actually really like all the first names especially!

I really like both of your girls' names. Your boys' names aren't my cup of teat I'm afraid. I do think they're a bit out there but I wouldn't have called them weird.

I really like both of your girls' names. Your boys' names aren't my cup of teat I'm afraid. I do think they're a bit out there but I wouldn't have called them weird.

lol Im the complete opposite. I like the boy names not to hot on the girl names!

I like the name Rain on it's own...or even Rainbow x

i would have bentley as a girls name, probably as i know a scarlet bentley :-S and i also know a few raynes so its no they are not weird, just maybe not everyones likely but we would be boring if we all liked the same - my name is jamie, and in the uk there isn't many girl jamies, i was the only one in my school

They are lovely names. I want some unique names but cant find many, although i have found 1 or 2 lol.

They are not weird, they just sound like old women's names.

I really like Bentley Skye -- cool name. I don't think they are weird... although, honestly, i don't really like Josephine at all. Love Raine, maybe as a first name?

I think the Gwen spelling is better, that way it can be shortened to Gwen!

Not weird at all! I agree that i see Bently as a girls name (because i know a Bentley Rose) but i love them all. and i like the Guinevere spelling xx

Thank You If Your Wondering About The Middle Names Its A Tradition In My Family To Have A Earth Middle Name

its the middle names that make them different sugar;
I like Caleb x

a little bit unusual for me im afraid and in agreement about the girls names sounding a bit like old women's names. having said that gwen and josie dont sound like old womens names and are nice :)xxxx

a little bit unusual for me im afraid and in agreement about the girls names sounding a bit like old women's names. having said that gwen and josie dont sound like old womens names and are nice :)xxxx

thank you.. i guess i wanted to pass on the curse of old ladyness lmao i was named after fanny (steffany) but that is exactly what I was planning on calling them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->