are u tellin ppl ur wtt

I have told a few friends but I won't tell them when we start trying incase it takes ages.

I won't tell people until after the first scan that I am pregnant either, well I am sure I will tell a few but not many, probably online friends that won't blab!

yep, we have told my parents and some friends, it quite a few years away, but i'm happy for people to no we were wtt for no 2 x

We haven't told anyone we are wtt. Won't tell them when we are ttc either.

I haven't told anyone except one of my friends who is desperate for a baby too.

As far as everyone else is concerned we are not even sure if we want kids.. in case it takes a long time to conceive or we find out we can't get pregnant.

xxx

We are not telling anyone that we are WTT and won't when we TTC

We have told a few friends and our parents that we are going to TTC this year, and hopefully be pregnant with #2. They support us in our choices and they know that we know what we're doing, since we already have one child.

Hubby & I are hoping to start TTC in Sept but we haven't let family or friends know this because we don't want to be hounded with the question 'Are you pregnant yet?' It took us a long time to get pregnant 1st time round so we don't know if it will take just as long again.

I'm going to tell a close friend this week but it's only because she has a baby herself and I need someone to talk to. Apart from that it's just the two of us.
Xxx

I've not said to anyone that we're wtt, but I'm sure they know. My family and friends know I want children, and they know we're not ttc. That only leaves WTT.

I've been asked when I'm having my next baby and I've started telling them we're having our next baby late next year. But only if I'm askked directly, its not being announced or anything.

I'm sorry if I ramble, but I've kept this to ourselves for so long, it's good to chat about it and read other's stories. We've been married for 16 months, and I had wanted to try June last year. I managed to convince DH, but don't think he was that relaxed about it. However, Feb last year I had some thyroid problems and was told to put things on hold. I was given the all clear officially last week, but for the last 6 months we've been heading for December 09 as a work to date.

Back to the point, friends at work (2 of my closest friends) knew about June 08 plan, and then they knew we'd had to put it off, and at the time I'd told them Dec 09. However, since being given the go ahead from Dr last week, I've found it hard to keep to myself, and they have asked me and I have had to tell them both. It feels so good to tell someone, even if I have sworn them to secrecy. I won't be telling anyone else though, even when we get to Dec and TTC. I don't want all the questions.

Yup, I rambles. Sorry! :blush:

I haven't told anyone, we want to avoid all the questions, specially if it takes us a while to concieve... My only problem is one of my jobs is in a hotel dancing. Obviously I'll have to quit that as soon as I start TTC and my MIL and lots of our friends work there... That means they'll start wondering why I quit after 7 years non stop!!! I guess we'll have to think of that when the time comes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->