Are we all getting ready for x factor?

Not sure about Ricky, I dont feel much for him at the mo, he will prob get better when confidence builds

i agree with rachel and kandy rain comments, rachel was crap, actually i dont like any of them so far.. all performances so far in my eyes are rubbish. rubbish song choices.

can i have dermot? :rofl:

lol have him not my cuppa tea ick!!...and does stacey ever shut up and sadly robbie williams is real lol

Love love love love LOVE stacey!!! She's raw talent n don't need a choir or any effects and can pull it off on her own.

Seriously though...what is with Ricky's eyebrow???! Its as if he twists it up like that. YUK!!

haha, ok, * goes to collect dermot * ..

dont like robbie, omg stacey is so annoying.... BUT so far the best performance from her..

simons teeth giving me a headache!! wheres my sunglasses...

Sorry i didnt expect any replys lol.. im back now!

Hmmm loving Stacey so far i think although i prefered her hair before??

Im so going to get lynched here but i think the twins are so funny :lol: xxx

I think Cheryl was right abou the strippers... they want to be seen as NOT strippers and then show all that flesh! They really should have put them in classy dresses for a first performance xx

haha, ok, * goes to collect dermot * ..

dont like robbie, omg stacey is so annoying.... BUT so far the best performance from her..

simons teeth giving me a headache!! wheres my sunglasses...

haha yeh i agree shes good but annoying!! lol @ u collecting dermot

are they leaving the worst till last for the groups!! come on now this is abuse

I think Cheryl was right abou the strippers... they want to be seen as NOT strippers and then show all that flesh! They really should have put them in classy dresses for a first performance xx

I agree

The little ones (graziella sp?!) voice does my nut in :( Sounds like she needs to clear her throat. I quite enjoyed them and Stacy but omg Stacy is SO annoying.

Jamie is my all time favourite and he was ggreeeeaaatttt, I LOVE him woohoo :happydance:

lloyd is so cute but is he out of tune?

I'm probably on my own here but I find Lucy so boring :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"