Are we all getting ready for x factor?

Can't believe lucy has just warbled her way through that! She should have done a real strong song and showed versatility.

i think lloyd is lovely i dont care if hes outta tune lmao the twins have to be out no matter if they are the best tonight (fat chance i know lol)

:sick: so cocky 'amazing personality'. God I hate them. WTF @ entrance.

someone please put them out of there misery... dear lord!!!

Joe was good and he's a cutiepie.

Here comes an OTT Danyl performance :roll:

Dannii was totally out of order there, referring to Danyl's sexuality as if she had a problem with it, and I really do wonder why he is overconfident yet they say sod all about Johnny Afro.

You watch. Danyl will tone it down next week and they'll be telling him he's missing something.

I simply can't believe she said that to him. Who cares if he likes boys as well as girls? Why make an issue of his sexuality? Felt really bad for him. There is absolutely no need for that.

Dannii was totally out of order there, referring to Danyl's sexuality as if she had a problem with it, and I really do wonder why he is overconfident yet they say sod all about Johnny Afro.

You watch. Danyl will tone it down next week and they'll be telling him he's missing something.

I simply can't believe she said that to him. Who cares if he likes boys as well as girls? Why make an issue of his sexuality? Felt really bad for him. There is absolutely no need for that.

totally unrelated to the show - she was just being a bitch !!

and not to mention he is a school teacher so could without that sorta stuff !!

oh and i love him x

totally unrelated to the show - she was just being a bitch !!

and not to mention he is a school teacher so could without that sorta stuff !!

oh and i love him x

Did you see what he mouthed?

"I'm not ashamed."

Nor should he be. He is what he is. How dare she make an issue of it as a way of attacking him? She couldn't attack his singing. She had nothing else. He looked distraught.

She shouldnt have mentioned that.. what a cow!!

Twins- They are kids lol.. they are immature. Your not a kid when your mature enough to get married and they are not... there harmless i cant see why everyone gets so worked up about them :lol: xx

Dannii is gonna be in the papers tomorrow for saying that! Simon is already angry at her for slagging off Sinitta.. I think this could be Danniis last season.

She shouldnt have mentioned that.. what a cow!!

Twins- They are kids lol.. they are immature. Your not a kid when your mature enough to get married and they are not... there harmless i cant see why everyone gets so worked up about them :lol: xx

:shrug: I think it's very unfair that they're still in the competition when other groups deserve it so much more.

Anyway, I think Miss frank was the best of the night alongside Joe.

I also can't believe what Dannii said to Danyl - so unreasonable and nothing at all to do with his performance. With Kandi Rain and the twins (grrr) the comments about the press were at least along the lines of "well done for dealing with the comments being made about you" etc and offered some constructive advice (e.g. about the girls outfits). Dannii's comment was completely unneccessary and not at all constructive! I saw him mouth "I'm not ashamed" as well - good for him!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->