Are we TTC or not??

jen_0709

Reaction score
Well after posting a few weeks ago about having a miscarriage and my DH and I having different feelings about TTC again for #2... I am now totally confused and possibly very excited!

I sadly had a natural miscarriage 3 weeks ago with baby number 2 and am waiting for my period to arrive so my body can get back to normal.

DH said he wanted to wait until this time next year before TTC again, I said I want to try this side of Christmas but we're both willing to compromise and start again around our 1st wedding anniversary in Feb 11.

I told him that after all my body has been through with hormones, I'm not going back on the pill so we'll have to use condoms, much as we haven't used them for years and would rather not!

Anyway, we've DTD a few times since mc, a couple of times with protection, a couple of times not but he has pulled out. The last time we DTD DH said he didn't want to put a condom and, I said I don't want you to either (of course!!) but we have to wait until at least one period has passed following doctors orders after mc.

I'm now thinking - my god you are good at changing your mind! Am I getting my wish of being able to TTC straight away (and in which case AF needs to hurry up and it will make me soooooooo happy!) or will he just change his mind again?!?

We get told women are indecisive but my goodness!

I know this is a discussion we'll have together obviously but just wanted a good blurt on here!!

Men are just stoopid.

I have a similar thing with my OH. He tells me one thing. We nearly get there. Then he changes his mind.

Then he tells me he doesnt want to have sex without condoms, then I question him about buying some and then he goes no he doesnt want to use condoms!! Sometimes he pulls out sometimes he doesnt but he doesnt want to TTC! Argh. Its so frustrating!!

xxx

Men are complicated creatures. It could be that his penis brain is taking over once sex is initiated and is thinking "mmmmm sex without condom = nicer" and the don't-want-to-make-a-baby side of his brain isn't strong enough to compete.

Men are complicated creatures. It could be that his penis brain is taking over once sex is initiated and is thinking "mmmmm sex without condom = nicer" and the don't-want-to-make-a-baby side of his brain isn't strong enough to compete.

Haha. I love that take on it!!

Sounds like my OH!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee