Are you a thanker or a thanked?

Baby France

Me and my amazing babies!
Reaction score
Do you thank people for their posts or as a 'like' for what they have said?

If you look below your avatar picture...it gives you details of how many people you have thanked you and how many times you have thanked others....

So what are you?

Thanker - you thank others more

Thanked - you've been thanked by others more

Hmmm....

I'm a thanker :lol:

I'm on my phone at the moment so can't see how many thanks etc. I usually thank people both as a thanks for what they:ve said and as a like :)

I've had to post this so I can look at my avatar (and if you believe that....)

:rofl:

Ooops looks like I'm a thanked - had better get thanking others!

I swear you started the day with at least 500 posts behind me...where the hell you been spammer other than my threads :lol:

No - seriously I had about 3740 posts when I logged on - it's not as bad as it seems - I'm just pecking your head!!!

Looks like I'm a thanker. I do sometimes use the thanks button as "like" :thumbup:

I'm definitely a thanker. I use it as both a thanks and a like button depending on the situation. If I create a post I thank everyone who replies, if I'm reading someone elses post and I agree with what people are saying I 'thank' them because I agree with what they're saying. Sometimes I wonder if that's weird since sometimes I don't even join in with the discussion, just enjoying the read:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->