Are you baby dancing everyday or SMEP'ing?

LucyLake

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just need a little advice. I had a missed MC Feb 28 and waited 2 AF's. I'm entering my 3rd cycle TTC. I'm temping and doing Clearblue OPK's. I got a peak today on day 10...same with last month. The only issue is last month I also got a high day 14, peak on day 15, and then ovulated according to temps day 16.

My problem is I've been starting on day 8 with the baby dance because of the day 10 peak. But, hubby who works a lot is pooped out by day 15!! So last month my timing may have been off despite doing it the day before ovulation. I have yet to catch the egg!

So are you bd'ing everyday? Doing SMEP? Are you bd'ing only during your fertile window or all month long?

We're giving it a go this cycle....every other day from CD8 then 4 consecutive days around ovulation and every other day after that.

SMEP - Sperm Meets Egg Plan! Not as straightforward as you might think... ;-)

This month we BD'ed everyday cd10-14 -- 2x a day on cd12 & 13 (o day cd14).
Before this cycle, we DTD about every other day throughout the cycle, with 3 days in a row near o. Since it hasn't worked we increased our baby making this month!
Side note: we originally wanted to BD cd 10 - 15, with the double on 12 & 13, but cd 15 BD fell through when I woke up with a uti :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->