Are you decided on how many?

apple84

Reaction score
How many kids do you eventually want? Do you worry that you might change your mind later or that DH might change his mind? Right now I say 2 or 3, but what if I feel like this after 2 or 3? Do you just keep having kids until baby fever goes away? What if DH decides 1 or 2 is enough but I want more? Silly worrying, I suppose, but has anyone else thought about this?

How many kids do you eventually want?
Personally I want 3 or 4. Depends on how it all goes. We haven't really discussed how many together. 1 for now is good.

Do you worry that you might change your mind later or that DH might change his mind? I'd like HIM to change his mind. Haha. He isn't for having lots of children. But my grandma had 4 kids, mom had 5, sisters both have 4. He's doomed.

I get where you're coming from, though. Although i don't see it as a problem (yet anyway) because I know that I'll be blessed to have one child. And if I can't have anymore, I'll be glad I was able to have at least one. I'll know that s/he will be very loved and cared for. They all would be. no matter what.

I want 2 or 3 but i just want oh to admit he wants one

Me anf my OH have talked about having atleast 2, maybe stretch to 3. I'm quite happy with that.

My OH wants at least 4 :lol: i kinda want two, but also worry when i'll be able to stop eeek!!

well i have 2 already lol but i medically cant push having more than 4 as i have to have c-sections for my children and anything past 4 is a serious health risk, think OH only wants one more which will make 3 and think im quite happy with that unless he changed his mind again i rmeeber when the one we had was enough now after the secong he cnt wait for 3rd so we'll see he he :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have one already but i want 4 in total but we will see how things go! hes not sure bout having another 3 when we first spoke bout it he only wanted another 1 but he likes it when i have all my siblings around an i am 1 of 5!!

I have one already and would like to have one or two more. DH likes big families and would like at least three, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

We've decided on 3, but I have to wait til DS2 is in school to have the third. He's almost 18 months old, I reckon its going to be one looooooooong wait :(

I think 3.
I always thought we'd have 2 but now I've got 1 I think there is no way I could stop at 2. My OH only wants 2 though so we shall see...x

Id like to have 4. For me, 2 wouldnt be enough, n i was one of 3- n there was always 1 left out (tho that might have something to do with parents divorce, n living at seperate houses) so for that reason id like an even number! lol! Sounds really silly i know! I just hope 4s enough, n i dont feel the need to go to 6! Although i think i would loooove to have 6!

i'm not sure. i have always said just one, and now we're waiting to try for no 2! i'll see when no 2 gets here :) maybe 3, but i like the idea of having them all with a 3/5 year age gap :)

I just asked my hubby and he said 1 ! I think probably two though - he has said two before, so I just guess we'll see how we're doing after one! x

I want 3 or 4 but OH only wants 2. I figure we will work on #1 and go from there! It will probably end up being me who only wants 2 and OH will want 4! LOL!

I want at least 4, 6 if they came in 2s or 3s, I dont think I would be able to do 6 pregnancies. :lol:

My goodness. Think we're the odd ones out! We both decided that we only want one child as we still wish to do a lot of things that would not be possible with a brood, such as travelling (we have both travelled pretty extensively over the years). We know that having a child will be a massive change to us, but we still want our child to share our love of the world and to have our spirit for adventure and to be part of that with us.

I suppose that the other thing that has put us off is that whenever we see siblings together they always seem to be bickering or arguing. Both of our brothers were real bullies and that has also had an influence.

Having said that, if I'm anything like with babies how I am with my little feathered monkeys (I started out with 1 cockatiel baby and within a year I had another 2 and a South American Conure!) we could be in trouble!

Me and OH think 2!
Think he would like one then leave a gap then have the second, i guess i wont know till the time comes though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->