Are you decided on how many?

We have expensive tastes and love to travel so probably only two.

I want 2 but i fink ill end up having 3 for sum reason not stoppin till i get 1 of each lol

I think we will just have 2, I would quite like 3 but OH doesn't want a bigger family as he came from a family of 4 x

We have always said four, but I guess that depends on so many thinks. I just hope I am blessed with one. :)

I would like 2 or 3 but OH I think would really only like 1 as he has 1 already. I figured if I put in my opening offer at 6 then he can barter with me to get me down to 3 :rofl:

I always wanted 3... but since talking with my boyfriend recently we came to an agreement.. (when I met him, he wanted 1 - HA not with me.)
We have decided that we want two, but if we have two of the same sex - we will try for the third and pray for the opposite sex. If not - that's it!

I thought i wanted 2, one of each, which i got .... then i wanted another.... and i thought 3 was enough until my hubby started talking about a vasectomy which made me realise i wanted another... i just hope that once ive got 4 i will stop! My house isnt big enough for anymore than that!!

We'd like around 3. I don't want to deliver more than 3 babies, so if we can have a pair of twins and then 2 more, we'd be fine with 4 kids :D

How many kids do you eventually want?
I used to say 3, but there's no way we can afford to help 3 kids through college or uni,
take trips to the places we want to see...

i've changed my mind, just 1 is enough

Do you worry that you might change your mind later or that DH might change his mind?
worry? nooo why would i?
and DH doesn't really have a strong opinion on the matter...
he's like "first we'll see we can have 1, then we'll see what happens"
he doesn't have a preference for now

I have one already, and I'm pretty sure I want just one more, though I want to adopt my next one, one that is 6 months + I don't know if I can deal with the first few months again. And adopting is expensive, so It may be just the one.

No more than 3 i think but see how it all goes, just desperate for one atm!

Haha, I have the complete opposite problem to most of you! I only want 1 really, maybe 2. Whereas my OH would like 3! I think we can compromise at 2 though. :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->