Are You going back on the pill !!! :)

Reaction score
Are you going back on the pill after having :baby: or going back to contraception you used before :/

Me and OH have being descussing it and decided when we finally av our :baby: that were not going back on the pill jst going to use a condom etc the pill has messed my body up n i dnt feel i knew all the fact befor i started to take it :shrug:

What are your opinions :thumbup:

I think I'll stay off the pill until I'm finished ttc for good. Unlike many others here I didn't really get side effects from being on the pill so when my family is complete (whenever that may be!) I'll go back on it then...

My DH has said he doesn't want me to go back on but i think thats cause we've been trying for 4months now with no luck and he wants to have a big family...i think if we are lucky enough to have our first we might reconsider, we wouldn't use condoms so i guess it would just be avoiding fertile times instead...i like the idea of having our kids close together but don't know how my career and our finances would cope.....but we will have to wait and see! Still just want that BFP to start with!!!

Were The same cause of the problems i had when coming off the pill eg No period for 2month etc n the whole messing about weve decided to wait till weve got our family etc n like you say sept10 jst not do anything on my fertile period :) :) we also want a big family as their is alot of us on both sides :) :) n we wnt this BFP soon instead of waiting about like we had to with this onexx

I've been thinking about this and I'm not sure. It didn't mess up my cycles as such but I think it just depends how we feel after baby #1 :shrug:

I am not touching the pill again! If we ever get our baby, we are just going to let nature take it's course afterwards!

Me and DH have enjoyed not using condoms so much that I think we will just continue as we are if we every do manage to have a child. I tried the pill for a few years, had to keep trying new ones as most made me feel ill. We then used condoms until TTC. We have been TTC for 14 months so far with no luck so obviously not the most fertile of people lol.

DH only wants 2 children so I guess once we have had 2 then we will look again at the situation.

i think we will just use condoms and not go back on it, but will see when i've had my bubba :)

I'd rather not go back on the pill until we've had all the babies we're going to have. I think we'll discuss it more nearer the time, got to get that bfp first!

Never in a million years!! I'd like to think I've learned enough about when I'm fertile and when I'm not to practise natural contraception. Anyway, at this rate I'm gonna have hit menopause before it becomes an issue! :haha:

Never ever ever ever ever ever!!! :haha:

Its only since coming off of it that I've actually thought about what it does to your body every month.

I was very lucky and AF returned like clockwork when I came off the pill but when I've had my first child I am just going to let nature take its course.

Me and OH want 3 kids but I'm 29 so I'm quite happy to start TTC#2 as soon as I can after having #1. :laugh2:

Ugh. I go back and forth. Coming off, AF got a lot heavier again, like it was when I was a teenager, and my PMS is back. I didn't realize how much the pill had helped with my moodiness and cramps and stuff. On the other hand, the pill completely killed my sex drive. So... we'll cross that bridge hopefully in ten months or so!

I can't ever go back on the pill because of I am at high risk of a stroke.

BUT as for implanon etc NEVER, almost a year after ttc I am still not ovulating naturally and I believe that my 9 years of pills and implanon may be responsible.

We will probably just practice natural family planning IF my natural ovulation ever occurs :haha:

Ugh. I go back and forth. Coming off, AF got a lot heavier again, like it was when I was a teenager, and my PMS is back. I didn't realize how much the pill had helped with my moodiness and cramps and stuff. On the other hand, the pill completely killed my sex drive. So... we'll cross that bridge hopefully in ten months or so!

Yeah I've had a huge increase in cramping since stopping bcp, not really at af time but for the full week coming up to ov. Have definitely noticed an increase in sex drive since coming off it though so that's a plus!

Have definitely noticed an increase in sex drive since coming off it though so that's a plus!

Same here! I never realized how much the pill was suppressing it!

And yeah, same here, I'm not going back on the pill. I'll stick with counting days and checking CM.

no i wont, it always gave me really had heartburn :wacko: just use comdoms xx

I'll be going straight back on it as soon as possible, I found it a great form of contraception for me and so far i've had no problems with my cycles since coming off it in December.

It's funny, I was just thinking about this last night! I'm not keen on going back on it- no real side effects, but as others have said I now realise how much it was supressing my libido! I don;t really want to go on any form of hormonal BC, at the mo i'm thinking will prob go for natural family planning-since I'll be such an expert on my cycles by then! :coolio:

I have never been on the pill, just always used condoms. We are going to be doing the same until we have finished having babies, and that might not be till 5 or 6 :)

DH and I haven't discussed it at all but I don't think I want to. Hubby has always said he wants to have our kids close together. And if getting off BC this time is going to be how it always is then I don't think it will be easy to have kids quickly. Currently on CD 57 :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->