are you struggling to do things too?

Lexi mummy

Reaction score
hi

just wondered if anyone else is struggling to do things already. when i was pregnant last year with my little girl i worked full time in an office so i didnt really do a lot of physical work. when we lost our little girl we started a massive DIY job in our flat. we still have odd jobs in each room to do but we are on the last room which is the front room and its has a little hallway as well. before i fell pregnant i would of painted that in one day on my own well within about 5 hours. i aimed to do that today but by god i have struggled. i just ended up doing the little hallway and thats it :dohh:i almost fell off the ladder because i was balancing and i think i strained a tummy muscle too :nope:

also almost tripped in the front room as dh and his dad have left it like a bomb site. when i asked him to tidy it tomorrow when he and his dad work on it i got a load of sh*t off of him. said i could do it myself would you beleive!! i ended up having a right go at him. i dont know many women who would be up at ladders 19 weeks pregnant painting especially when they have had a stillborn baby last year!! argh men

sorry that turned into a rant anyway are you struggling to do things that you once just found so easy xx

i am struggling to even tidy up hon. and stop going up bloody ladders. it really isn't worth the risk. tell them to pick up their own crap. i want to rant along with you now.

i sit on the sofa and look in despair at all the things that need doing in my living room at the moment. we've been sorting things to get rid of and there are boxes everywhere... but i just can't bring myself to get off the sofa and do anything about it...

abz xx

I'm the same chick and even more so now with my lower back driving me up the wall.
So glad i'm not in work at mo cos it would be so uncomfortable sat at my work chair as that hurst my back that the best of times.

Laundry is my biggest struggle right now. i certainly wouldn't even attempt a ladder though! My balance is all off.

Go on strike! Or get your midwife to tell your guy that you aren't allowed to be on ladders because you probably shouldn't be at this point since your center of gravity has changed.

With my DD i was at college full time 5 days a week (until 33weeks) and working 9-5.30 (until 36weeks) at weekends then coming home, doing housework and STILL managing gto find energy to go out and buy baby things etc.
THIS time round i barely have enough energy to play with my little girl and cook dinnner let alone anything else! Lol
I think it defiantly does get a struggle! And i know what you mean abiout OHs mine is just as bad if i ask him to move anything! :growlmad:

Im the same hun, I wanted to do a massive spring clean on the weekend started on the kitchen and thats where I ended :dohh: I couldnt do anymore, usually I would do the whole flat so your not alone. I must say though, DO NOT GO UP ANY MORE LADDERS! xxx

i work from home, so its like im at home all day i should do stuff around the house, but its hard to fit it in when im supposed to be working. however TGIF! today i'm doing this, and doing laundry and if i had a car, i would have been out a bit too doing errands!

but i am struggling to roll over in the middle of the night!! haha

Yeah I struggle to.. No one seems to understand though lol. One minute I feel fine the next it takes me half an hour just to get off the sofa to go and get my PJs on.. And you wanna tell your OH if he wants the decorating doing to get up that ladder himself and do it instead of getting you up there!!!!

Im the same this time as well! I cant be arsed doing anything! x

Ugh me too. I made a killer "honey do" list for my hub. It was stuff I could totally do, but don't want to. I find watering the Christmas tree a bit tricky with this belly in the way, I'm just not coordinated at the moment!!

I work at home, too, and look around and see all the tidying that needs to be done, but I don't do it. Much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->