Arg, I want to be happy...................

Narla83

Mum of 3 & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

A quick rundown of my story, I m/c'd on the 28th march 2011. I already have two lo's (10 & 7 months) and we decided to ttc soon after our last as it took us 5 years to fall with him, it was a suprise to fall so quickly but really happy and excited to have another.

Well about a 2 days after I got my BFP my sis announced they're expecting their first lo and I would've been 7 weeks behind her. Im so desperate to be happy for her but it just brings it all back to me what Ive lost!

I talked to her tonight and she was saying they just brought their moses basket and as shes getting bigger she had to buy some maternity clothes, Im thinking I should be doing all this!!

I am truely happy for her and its not her fault but afterwards I just cried. Its always gonna remind me of what I should be doing................

Sorry about the rant, thanks.x

You're not ranting hun, you're venting :)

Sorry for your loss:hugs: there will always be memories of your angel, just take each day slowly

XxX

Hi, Sorry to hear of your loss.
I totally know how you feel and i hope that means its perfectly normal.
I lost my bean in a ectopic Feb. My friend was a week behind me and is now showing, sounds horrible but i have lost interest in her bump, my best mate just had her baby on wed, i was there and it ws so special but i couldnt help but feell sooo sad for me and kinda jealous. :-(
The longing has increased soooo much i feel like its never going to have a happy ending..
CD3 today (back on clomid) so hopefully it will happen.

Sorry to take over your thread... Does your sister know how you feel?? i dotn think anyone can REALLY know unless they have been through it but it may help you if she understands too maybe she can 'tone down' the baby talk a little?

Hope you feel better soon. x

Ahhhh sweet....our time will come, and it's good to have a rant now and again. My OH's brother just announced this weekend that they're expecting number 2....a week and bit since I lost mine....it's just so unfair but I am over the moon for them xxx

I feel the same way about a friend.. Does she know what you are going through????

No, she has no idea. I dont want to take the excitment away from her by making her feel bad about being p/g!

Its their first and she is so excited. Feel like I have to put on a front and try to pretend that Im fine, my mums like 'oh well you've got lo you would've had your hands full/ its for the best'.

Ive got to go on holiday in a month or so and they're coming too, its gonna kill me having to put on that front for so long!

Sorry about going on, think this has effected me more than I thought!!

Ps thanks for the replys ladies your all so supportive and understanding!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->