ARGH!!! ANOTHER Rant Im afraid!!

defo.... thats what Im waiting for!!!

Im waiting to check my pay slip to see what they think my 90% is.... (they have messed a previous employees up... so Im waiting :bodyb:)

If I get less that £118 in my first 6 weeks thats totally screwed me for the whole of my mat leave!! Theres no way in my eyes anyway though that it will be less.... but we shall see :):)

I've never been to the one on grange park I usually go to sixfields, although last time we went they wouldnt let us in cos it was quiet!! I guess that sums them up!!

I shall cook my own friggin burgers in future!!

If they have cocked it up I shall go up there myself!!!

2 pregnant pissed off hormonal women has got to be better than one!!

thought I would update you girls.....

I phoned my restaurant and got one of the girls to open my payslip and its £416.... :yipee:!! I really wasnt expecting that .... I really dont know what they have based it on lol!! It is 2 weeks worth but still!! Leading up to my mat leave I was barely earning like £165... i had to have less hours!!! I bet I timed it just right and the week they have based it on I must have done loads of hours :):)

But I spose we will still see what goes in my bank tomorrow... and Ill be intrigued to read my payslip and see what is written on it :)

Good luck! I hope they give you what you are entitled to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->