Argh!!! I think I got ripped off!

CeliaM

Pregnant mom of 2
Reaction score
Any tips on what I should do? I ordered some fuzzibunz from ecosolutions in Quebec, paid for them by paypal on July 15, and my mailbox remains empty!!! I emailed to ask when they were sent, and got no reply. What do I do???:growlmad:

Oh no hun I"m sorry1!!! Let me see if I can find out anything about that seller for you, see if they have a history. Did you pay with paypal? If so you will be able to get your money back atleast

Yeah, I did use paypal. Not sure how to get money back using that though!

I asked for a quote on what she would charge including shipping for 4 FB's. $51.50 seemed too good to be true... guess it was!

I searched on a huge diaper site and couldn't find anything at all about them...sorry :(

Yeah, I did use paypal. Not sure how to get money back using that though!

I asked for a quote on what she would charge including shipping for 4 FB's. $51.50 seemed too good to be true... guess it was!

Go file a claim with paypal, tell them you never received your product and the seller won't contact you, then escalate it as soon as you can, they will side with you

thanks for the info.

I just noticed that ecosolutions is their email address, but the website is fuzzibunzquebec.ca

https://fuzzibunzquebec.ca/index.html

I'm sorry I still couldn't find anything :( Well not any real feedback, but I did look on Fuzzi Bunz official site and looked at Canadian stores and they weren't listed as an authorized dealer, unless I missed it. I was looking around that site you posted...I don't see actual pics of the colors she has for sale, am I missing it. I have seen people selling knock offs, that are just slightly diff colors on ebay so I was going to see if it was possibly that...but I don't see them

Well thanks for checking it out :) If I don't get a reply to my email that I sent last Thursday by tomorrow, I'm going to contact Paypal.

It would have been a good deal, but if it doesn't work out, no matter. I like shopping!

Lol I really hope it works out, hopefully something just came up or something.

In the future you can check an ebay seller buyer account for all negative feedback https://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->