Argh!!!!! RANT!

I suppose men don't really think about things as much as us do they, so maybe he didn't realise what a weird suggestion it was..... but still....its a very weird thing to ask. Especially with no explanation as to why he had suddenly decided he wanted to see me! What if he wasn't "house sitting" ... would he have still asked me to go down?!

If he wants to talk he can get his arse up here......not saying I'd let him in mind :haha:

What a f'ing idiot!! :growlmad:

I'd think the only reason to have contact with him would be for the baby's sake but since he has no interest in the baby, then there's no reason to have contact. He just seems to be interested in the sexand prob thought you wouldn't mind giving it up for the wknd. How the hell can you be involved in a relationship and not consider the possibilty of becoming a parent? If that's the case, wrap it up buddy bc those swimmers are let out to go egg hunting...idiot. :dohh:

Hehe....I know, I mean I was on the pill...but yeah I see what you're saying. Fair enough it sometimes takes men a bit longer to get their heads round things (they just aren't as intelligent and mature as us females hehe) but he's had wayyyyyyy long enough!!

Idiot. I haven't heard from him again thank god - pheweeeee :)

I did find out later on though from speaking to FOBs cousin...it was his grandad that was saying he should ask me to go and stay. Poor grandad doesn't know whats gone on though does he....

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->