ARGH! *rant*

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
8am this morning my water supply was absolutely fine.

12.30- I go to get a drink and we have no water. None. At all. Can't get a single drop out of any of the taps.

I literally have nothing in the house to drink because I only drink squash. I'm currently suffering with awful nausea and vomiting but the toilet won't flush which is just blergh. I'm 7 months pregnant FFS. Called the water board and they don't know what's wrong but they'll try and sort it out today. Too bloody right they will! :growlmad:

What if LO was already here and I was bottle feeding and needed to make up his feeds. I couldn't.

How does the water supply just stop working anyway?! :growlmad: xx

I'd be just as angry... I hate when things like this happen, but unfortunately there's nothing you can really do. Can you go stay with your mum for the day possibly? :hugs:

Well, they just called to say they think it's a burst pipe somewhere as a few on our street are having the same problem so they're trying to look for where it's burst. If it's not sorted soon I shall be wandering over to my mums, the problem is she's just round the corner so it's very probable she has no water either xx

they shud supply u with bottled water as u are in a at risk catorgy tell them u need some now xx

When our water was off when I was pregnant my husband explained and they gave us loads of bottled water.

I didn't know that. They've just been round to say it's almost sorted and it will be back on in the next few minutes. Some workmen burst a pipe or something which cut off everyones supply :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->