Argh!

xKARENxBABYx

Reaction score
Hes been granted leagal aid for residence and contact order....

Will he get residence of LO:cry:

i really hope not as he can't look after himself let alone aiden!

I highly doubt he'll get residence of your son hun.. under what grounds is he going for that? & what a twat that he isn't paying for it himself!!

There is noway a judge would rule a father full access unless there was mega proof u was an unfit mother. xx

are you currently allowing the father any access?

He is living on cloud cuckoo land. There is not a snowballs chance in hell, unless you are the worst mum in the world [which I'm sure you're not] that he will get residency. Even if you had been denying him access, he is probably doing it out of spite and for the fact he doesn't have to pay for it. Does he have a job?? Does he do anything?? Does he or has he ever supported the baby??
Even if he has done anything no judge will take a baby away from its mum unless 100% necessary. :hugs:

hello everyone thanks for getting back to me,

hes applying for it because he worried about my abililatiy(sp?) to look after aiden because hes had impetigo about 9 times (one after eachother) and everytime hes had it hes been to see a doctor or out of hours! and they all say its just a thing kids pick up. and he had a diaerra and sickness bug a few months ago and i knew went he wasn't keeping anything down that i needed to take him to hospital and they gave him fluids with this stuff in it every 5/10 mins. he was home next again day. phoned him to tell him and he came in to see aiden. and caused a sence being "angry".

yeah im allowing him access he has aiden every thursday 10-5 and every secound weekend sat10 sun5! though might be stoping as he came home a state on thursday nappy nearly touching the floor and leaking everywhere 1 shoe and wearing a short sleeved t-shirt and a thin jacket not siped up. and aiden was STARVING. though i ovb know hes fed him but not enough.

he works in a petrol station part-time. he pays CSA (after 2months of aiden been born as i phoned) don't know how hes going to look after him because he told me i can't get every weekend off work!?

also he has a GF well they got Engaged and they still think i don't know.. i defently know shes had contact with aiden which i don't mind if i meet her ect. as my lawyer said that if they are living together then i don't have a say. just dreading court as i don't want this affecting aiden as ive tried everything for his dad to see him.

also i don't know where my son is tonight hes with his dad. but i don't know where hes staying sucks just hope my babys being looked after sucks that i don't have a say.

just what she wrote on her facebook last weekend that they had aidy

sitting in my living room watching my two boys playing on the floor with Aidens cars! I don't actually think its possible to be any happier! I love my wee family so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->