Arghh!! Driving myself mad!!

diverdi

Reaction score
Someone knock me out or something!!

I had medical management for a MMC on 1st Jan. It all went as well as could be expected and stopped bleeding after about 10 days.

My first response was to try to get pregnant again ASAP. Read up all the studies, checked it would be okay.

DH works in Sri Lanka (lucky man!) and was flying back on 15th so BD'd 14th and 15th. wasn't checking for O or anything like that.

So now I'm driving myself mad with PMT/preg symptoms. I don't want to test 'cos I don't want to see a BFN, and don't want to wait either.

I keep reading threads with loads of similar symptoms, some of who had BFPs and others who were c/o getting these symptoms after MC so desperately trying not to get my hopes up but obsessing all the time.

I'm seriously starting to wish we hadn't tried at all so then I could be certain these symptoms were nothing :wacko:

What are your symtons? fingers crossed. x . i heard that from day one of your MC is like day one of AF so 14-15 day is good. iam excited to hear your are maybe pregnant? Did you have a DC? if so you shoulda had a BPN within a week like me, and if you are pregnant and BFP now maybe with a predictor? let me know how you get on? can i ask what happened in last MC?

Good luck conceiving again - I bled for 3 months exactly after my MC so could not start trying for at least 4 months! xx

Thanks for your replies.

Deshka- I went for my dating scan at 13/40 to find it had stopped growing at about 7 weeks and no heartbeat. I had mifepristone and misoprostol to induce a miscarriage and passed everything on the 1st. That was my 3rd pregnancy, I lucky enough tohave two boys aged 7 and 5.
I meant to take a test afterwards to confirm it was negative but never quite got around to it...
Symptom wise, last weekend I was really bloated and spotted a tiny bit. Now i have backache, some cramps, blocked nose and tired. All really positive symptoms but I have a horrible feeling it is just my body settling down:shrug:
I have 2 FRER in my bathroom cupboard but can't bring myself to check!!

L999 - congrats on your pregnancy and sorry it took so long to stop bleeding, that must have been so frustrating. Hope you have a H&H 9 months.

diverdi, well done on not testing you're so much stronger than me. I would have been weeing on a stick by now.

Why not set yourself a target date to test on? Maybe a "normal" cycle length from the day you stopped bleeding? Something to look forward to! ;)

FX that they're the right symptoms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->