Arghhhh advice please

beels78

Reaction score
Any advice please, my AF is due anytime between tomorrow and Saturday. Been having loads of symptoms that ive never had before, really vivid dreams for the last week or so, on Monday night got some sharp shooting pains in my left side which made me go ouch... Been burping alot the last couple of days and haven't drank anything gassy. Had bleeding gums on Monday which i never get, last week had lower back ache and was sooo tired.

Anyway i decided i would test tonight to find out either way so did a FRER waited 3 minutes and there was a faint pink line, Kept looking at it convinced i was seeing things so decided to go and show my friend who works with pregnant girls. She too could see the faint line, and said she has seen lots like that before and the girls have been pg.

I then did a CB which came up not pregnant!

I'm going to test again in the morning with FMU, do you think there could still be a chance? Or i should go with what the CB said?

there's still a chance, as long as no af there is always a chance... i only got a faint line with my son and i was 2 days late..... give it a day or so and test again

i would def test again- the cb ones have to have a certain amount of hormone to come up positive- but even if theres only a little bit you would be pregnant- so just give it a day or so and try again!

Might have been to early, try again in two days. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->