Arguement.

Louisex

Reaction score
I had an argument with a cousin ages ago basically because she is very stuck up, interferes, slags you off ect and just not a very nice person, i deceided not to make up with her this time we just dont get along.

Anyway i lent her my baby things for her baby over a year ago including a baby changer mamas and papas one £130, i text her today to ask for it back. I said If you have finished with the changer, can you get it ready for me to collect as i need it back or leave it in A.n.other's house for me to get it from there.

She basically replied calling me an arrognat cow and i wont be getting anything back from her as i didnt use my manors. I just said fine i will get new, ive got so much going on at the mo i havnt got time to argue.

What would you do now, would you buy new or contact her again, i really dont want to contact her again and just want to leave it but its anoying that she has the changer and other things of mine i just want them back.

I had an argument with a cousin ages ago basically because she is very stuck up, interferes, slags you off ect and just not a very nice person, i deceided not to make up with her this time we just dont get along.

Anyway i lent her my baby things for her baby over a year ago including a baby changer mamas and papas one £130, i text her today to ask for it back. I said If you have finished with the changer, can you get it ready for me to collect as i need it back or leave it in A.n.other's house for me to get it from there.

She basically replied calling me an arrognat cow and i wont be getting anything back from her as i didnt use my manors. I just said fine i will get new, ive got so much going on at the mo i havnt got time to argue.

What would you do now, would you buy new or contact her again, i really dont want to contact her again and just want to leave it but its anoying that she has the changer and other things of mine i just want them back.

Do you really want the hassle of a big argument?

If it were me, I'd just leave it.

Hope you get sorted.

No i dont want to argue with her again, when she called me that it made me so angry my blood was boiling it cant be doing any good for this baby, i think i will have a look on ebay.

I think its really bad that she wont give it back, i would tell her than in furture if she asks to borrow anything you will not be lending as she does notgive back

How rude of her! You were only asking! Hope you sort it, maybe say you didn't mean to come across however she took it, it's just you need the stuff back nowyoure expecting?xxx

I'd probably mention it to her parents (or get my parents to ask) but if it's going to be a big family drama then I'd leave it.

i dont think talking to her parents will help, lol we are grown woman, she is 35.

i wish i never asked her

I would personally tell her to shove it up her rear and buy new. I'm a bugger for having to have the last word though. I don't have a good relationship with my cousin either, and we haven't spoken now for a good 2 years. Cannot stand the woman!

she may be 35 but shes acting like a child when the stuff is yours!

i think i will do just that. she is so selfish, who does she think she is telling me to say please before i can have my baby things back. I would rather pull my eye balls out that suck up to the woman.

Exactly! It would have really wound me up too! You where polite enough to begin with anyway. What else does she expect when you haven't spoken in so long!

the thing is now she will twist and turn this and tell all my family that it is all me and my fault.

They already think i should talk to her but they dont know whats happened as no one has ever asked me for my side of the story only know hers.

The thing is my mother started her chemo today and i really have got other things on my mind with out her playing silly games.

Ahhhhh why did i even bother asking.

Can you try to send someone else to get it. It's yours after all...

But you are absolutely right no need to argue

Exactly! It would have really wound me up too! You where polite enough to begin with anyway. What else does she expect when you haven't spoken in so long!

I honestly thought i was being polite.

I said IF you have finished with it, can you get it ready or leave it with a member of our family for me to collect. That was it.

I think i would argue because I'm stubborn, but what with things going on with your mom I don't know if it's important enough

shes always slaged people off its just part of her nature, she is jealous of other people but acts so stuck up.

I should have known we would have more arguements before i lent her the things but wanted her baby to have it and for the changer to be used. I am too nice.

Yeah especially with other things going on, I'd tell her to shove it and you have more important things to worry about than forgetting to say pretty please.

Family troubles are like that. I'm currently the black sheep due to something that happened last week between me and my younger sister. My mother has gone telling every man and his dog how unreasonable I was. And now she keeps saying, "see, such and such a person agrees with me!"
Yep because they are only getting your side of the story, dear mother. :dohh:

I do feel like texting her back saying exactly what i think of her. and how dare she demand i say please when she knows what im going through.

Tell her to stop being childish, you lent it to her in good faith, and if you don't get it back pronto you'll have a word with the police because what she's doing is depriving you of your own belongings which is essentially theft. How dare she?!

Can I really say about the police. I didn't ask fir any if this but when I told my friend she said like he'll should you buy new but what am I supposed to do I am not prepared to be polite and basically beg her for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->