Arguement.

if I was you id cut all contact with her and tell her you were only asking for what was yours back, if that's her attitude she can keep it and stay out of your life you have bigger things to worry about x

Yes that's what I'm going to do I'm just being silly thinking about police she will prob just laugh at me unless I really go to them but ad I said I got other things ti worry about bi am not going to bother giving her another minute in my thoughts even if I an reallllllllllllly pissed off she got the changer it's the m&p boris one that looks really lovely in my living room I searched and compared loads before I deceided on that one and only want that one this time. Oh well we live and learn.

your relationship already sucks so I say go get it, its yours anyway and we all know how expensive all the baby stuff is..

I understand not wanting an argument but she will end up thinking youre a pushover... ii you feel those pregnancy hormones tickling you cal her up instead of yelling at hubby for nothing and tell her that you want the changer..

I know your grown women but maybe her parents can soften her, they all know how much u and the rest of your family must be going thru with your mum. U don't need the stress of having to buy more expensive things when u own a perfectly fine one already. She's taking advantage of ur kind nature and probably acting like this for attention. And u say about her lying to the family about what was said could u not show them the texts and prove ur the bigger person?

She text me asking for some small toys back that she had given to my daughter about 2 years ago she gave them said she was going to give them to charity if I didn't want them. Any way she said take them to her mums as she needs them back

I never bothered replying I can't be bothered

I'd do all in my power to get the stuff back, then cut her out of my life completely.

Seriously, you did a good deed by lending them to her. She doesn't have the right to keep your stuff! It'd probably be easier to get new things but thats not the point.

Hope it works out, but I wouldn't back down if I were you :flower:

I would get something new and in the future, if she wants 2 borrow anything from u, I'd tell her she's an arrogant cow 4 not using her manners. Hehe. It's not worth the argument

Update

I told my mother all of whats happened, big mistake. She was already feeling upset with the family for not being there for her for chemo. So my mother text my cousin's mum telling her what she thought of her and that she will be around to collect whats rightfully mine.
So the cousin text me yet again saying that i am vicious and low as i got my mother involved and shes not going to lower herself to my level and my things will be at her mothers house for me to collect and all she wanted was a please.

I am still not texting back, she caused all this by refusing to give me my things just because i never said please. I really feel like texting her back telling her to shove them up her ass but i am not going to let her bother me and just keep quiet that way she cant slag me off.

hehe id be horrible and once you have got the stuff from her mums text and say what a state it is in, does she live in a dump and if she has ever heared of a thing called a cloth that you wash things with! then tell her its so filthy that you will be buying a new 1 as you dont want your baby to be touching such filth
hehehe but im nasty and hold a grudge lol! its probably better to just ignore her and be there for your mum, that after all is whats important at the minute. xx

Hhhmmm. None of what she wants matters. It's your stuff, if she is keeping it for any reason at all after you've asked her, she is a thief, plain and simple. How immature. She sounds like a very poisonious person. I would stay away forever.

i would personally calculate up how much all the stuff is and jus say im not here 2 argue i think u need 2 get off ur high horse and grow up we are both adults and ur just takein it 2 a next lecel where is doesnt need to be and if you want the stuff bk you will have to pay for them as the money came out of my pocket not yours!!!1

im terrible for confrintation i neva bk down to anythin when really i should but babe dow let her walk over you but stay calm njus take everythin what she says with a pinch of salt

i dont on with half of my family and my cousin as jus got with a girl for ony 3 months and they av been tryin for a baby she is ony 17 wtf and they ony done that because im havin a baby they love stealing ppls thunder

xxx

hehe id be horrible and once you have got the stuff from her mums text and say what a state it is in, does she live in a dump and if she has ever heared of a thing called a cloth that you wash things with! then tell her its so filthy that you will be buying a new 1 as you dont want your baby to be touching such filth
hehehe but im nasty and hold a grudge lol! its probably better to just ignore her and be there for your mum, that after all is whats important at the minute. xx

I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT. haha

She is a poison. I only got along with her for the sake of children, but that all she would do is slag family memebers off, then i found out she was slaging my parenting skills off when i know 100% i am an excellent mother my babys come first no matter what, she is far from perfect she has no friends only family. And if those knew what she said about them they would hate her.
She cheats on her hubby and wonders why my partner never let me go on nights out with her, also other cousins are not aloud out with her due to her cheating.

Ah well glad i never text back, i feel better putting it on here to get it off my chest even though maybe i shouldnt put it on here but it makes me feel better

I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT. haha

She is a poison. I only got along with her for the sake of children, but that all she would do is slag family memebers off, then i found out she was slaging my parenting skills off when i know 100% i am an excellent mother my babys come first no matter what, she is far from perfect she has no friends only family. And if those knew what she said about them they would hate her.
She cheats on her hubby and wonders why my partner never let me go on nights out with her, also other cousins are not aloud out with her due to her cheating.

Ah well glad i never text back, i feel better putting it on here to get it off my chest even though maybe i shouldnt put it on here but it makes me feel better

Were all here to help each other hun! dont be afraid of putting anything up that you need to get off your chest! i know iv ranted about MIL more times than is needed on here and each time the lovely ladies are so supportive and help to calm me down out of my fit of rage and get me giggling with their brilliant ways of getting her back lol!

Ah the words of a jealous mum! your a rubbish mum, know that when people say this its usually because they are afraid of looking bad and want someone to put down as a parent to make them look better! sad! but as long as you know your a good mum then who cares!

its probably peed her off more that you havnt text back lol! id just continue to do as your doing hun, it seems the best and most sensible way foreward :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->