Arianna / Adrianna

Dime Cuando

Reaction score
Although we've got to wait a month for confirmation, we've been told it's very likely that we're having another girl.

DD is Violeta (DH is Spanish/we live in Spain). So we are looking for a name for her sister. So far, we've come up only come up with two & they are very similar:

Arianna
(is this too close to Aria in your opinion? We have friends with a child of that name).

Adrianna

What's your honest opinion of these names, and can you think of any alternatives?

I like Arianna, and it's not too similar to Aria, but even if it was it wouldn't stop me from using it 😃

What about Adrienne?

I honestly think both the names you're considering are love, and I wouldn't worry about Arianna being too similar to Aria, but if you're concerned maybe spell it differently? Aryana?

What about Adrienne?

I honestly think both the names you're considering are love, and I wouldn't worry about Arianna being too similar to Aria, but if you're concerned maybe spell it differently? Aryana?

Adrienne is a lovely name too - but it wouldn't sound the same in Spanish as they pronouce all of the vowels so the e on the end would be stressed.

Both are nice. I think I like Arianna a bit better though.

Both are nice but Ariana is SUPER popular in my area (northeastern US)

What about...
Sofia
Ariella
Amaya

I have an Ariana ;) Always get comments on how lovely her name is, so my vote goes with that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->