Arielle is on TEAM!!!.......

Arielle

TTC GRad! IM PREGGO!
Reaction score
Blue!!!!

I was shocked... and dissapointed!
I found out Friday.
But now I am ok with it and Im looking foward to my son coming!

I cant wait!!!!!
I get to dress my son's up like twins.. lol.

Congrats!! I for some reason thought you already knew you were having a girl! Boys are great, I have 2 and am pregnant with my 3rd boy! I do have a little girl also. And let me tell you while girls are great, and lots of fun, boys just love their mamas in a totally different way, and as they get older (my oldest is almost 11) they become caring and sweet and protective :) They are also MUCH easier and less expensive then girls! My 1 girl is way more work then my boys combined LOL. I love my little girl but boys are GREAT also :)

Arielle, CONGRATS!!!!!.....That is WONDERFUL!

- Are you showing at all yet?

Congrats!! I for some reason thought you already knew you were having a girl! Boys are great, I have 2 and am pregnant with my 3rd boy! I do have a little girl also. And let me tell you while girls are great, and lots of fun, boys just love their mamas in a totally different way, and as they get older (my oldest is almost 11) they become caring and sweet and protective :) They are also MUCH easier and less expensive then girls! My 1 girl is way more work then my boys combined LOL. I love my little girl but boys are GREAT also :)

Awww yeah.. little girls can be sassy lol.. but boys definetly stick under mama!

Im excited!

Arielle, CONGRATS!!!!!.....That is WONDERFUL!

- Are you showing at all yet?

Yes I am finally showing!!! People are constantly asking me what im having and feeling my belly.. but I havent gained much weight!

Heyyyy congratulations!! I felt the same when I found out I was having a boy as DH and I were hoping for a girl, but now we're over the moon!!

:hugs:

oh wow for some reason I thought you were definitely having a girl but seriously boys love their mommy so much more and will stay with you no matter what :) CONGRATS! This is super exciting :) And congrats on showing!! :)

oh wow for some reason I thought you were definitely having a girl but seriously girls love their mommy so much more and will stay with you no matter what :) CONGRATS! This is super exciting :) And congrats on showing!! :)

Lol.. i dunno why everyone thought I was having a girl (even I was) lol.. but are you showing too?

I thought you were having a girlie too:D congrats on joining the blue side though :) xxx

Congratulations hun and welcome to team blue!! We're on team blue too with our 2nd lil boy we were kinda hoping for a girl aswell but like you over the moon that we're having a lil boy! Boys are brill!!!

oh wow for some reason I thought you were definitely having a girl but seriously girls love their mommy so much more and will stay with you no matter what :) CONGRATS! This is super exciting :) And congrats on showing!! :)

Lol.. i dunno why everyone thought I was having a girl (even I was) lol.. but are you showing too?

Btw I meant boys love their mommies more not girls (edit in the original post!!), lack of sleep plus prego brain really don't go well together. I am surprised I was able to make myself coffee without spilling it all over :)

You bet I am showing, I can't even see my lady garden anymore (TMI!!! :):) and my OH asked if I need help getting dressed :) There were some people who were saying that I am so tiny but obgyn measured me and I am one week ahead, so much for tiny bump when you need help getting dressed at six months lol

Congrats on blue bump and showing!! xxxx If you miss pink, my OH who happens to be a hot shot attorney LOVES pink shirts so you can always give your little boy some pink onesies :)

Aaaa congrats to a fellow bluey!

This is my 4th boy, and they are very mummy orientated! xx

Btw I meant boys love their mommies more not girls (edit in the original post!!), lack of sleep plus prego brain really don't go well together. I am surprised I was able to make myself coffee without spilling it all over :)

You bet I am showing, I can't even see my lady garden anymore (TMI!!! :):) and my OH asked if I need help getting dressed :) There were some people who were saying that I am so tiny but obgyn measured me and I am one week ahead, so much for tiny bump when you need help getting dressed at six months lol

Congrats on blue bump and showing!! xxxx If you miss pink, my OH who happens to be a hot shot attorney LOVES pink shirts so you can always give your little boy some pink onesies :)

lol my husband also wears pink dress shirts...
I dunno about baby yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->