around 13th July testers..***any updates?***

missy123

Reaction score
well girls our last thread was great to keep in touch on when we are testing around the same time..ok ill start im on CD11 and im cool and calm but husband free untill sunday so im missing out on :sex: but im not stressing coz it cant be helped,im due my AF on 13th july and its my fathers birthday that day so im hoping to sign his birthday card with my son name and future grandchild and see the look on his face :rofl: i am sending all my love to this thread and everyone on it,hope our two week wait flys by :happydance:

sprinkling baby dust to........

6th July
sammie8523

9th July
ummar :witch: bring on August :hugs2:

10th July
seattlemama

11th July
aj11
jodse80 :witch: bring on August :hugs2:
Shils
Catkat

12th July
MRSTJ :witch: bring on August :hugs:
verito 55
Girlross
TTCLILCU :witch: bring on August :hugs:

13th July
missy123 :witch: bring on August :hugs:
ponnymomma
Cobo76

15th July
puppymom32 :witch: bring on August :hugs:
Sweetie
Princess baby :witch: bring on August :hugs:
Kates1122 :witch: bring on August :hugs:
sabriena :witch: bring on August :hugs:

16th July
RAFMrs :bfp::dance:

17th July
JemmaD
(my cycle buddy)SarahMelissa :witch: bring on August :hugs:
ttcsaffy :witch: bring on August :hugs:
Sadie92

19th July
stardust18
louisa89

hi, i'm due to test july 11th!

Its the 11th for me too! Please add me missy123, be nice to test knowing others are also doing the same. Fingers crossed everyone!!!

funny enough, 11 is both my husband and i's lucky number! :)

Its the 11th for me too! Please add me missy123, be nice to test knowing others are also doing the same. Fingers crossed everyone!!!

ive added you hun,so how are you doing??feeling good?i hope so im the queen of positive :happydance:

Hi i'm on cycle day 19 and still waiting to ovulate. I will be testing on 14th July.

Hi i'm on cycle day 19 and still waiting to ovulate. I will be testing on 14th July.[/QUOTE

IM NOT SURE IVE EVEN OVULATED but im hoping its when hubby is around,i would be really peeved if i miss out,oh im praying to see a long line of :bfp:s beside all our names xxx roll on July :happydance:

Hello! Im due to test on the 10th. Hope this is our month ladies!!

im due to test around the 6th july,not sure when to actualy cos my periods are irregular but i deffo ovulated on 20th june.good luck girls.xxxx

im doing good thanks, feeling quite chilled and positive this month! :happydance:

I ovulated around 25th June so will test on 9th July... really put my heart and soul into it this month and trying to be positive...

I ovulated around 25th June so will test on 9th July... really put my heart and soul into it this month and trying to be positive...

added you in hun,yeah keep the positive feeling going it really helps the way you have to see it is that you cant do anymore now its out of your hands,it will happen just enjoy it :hugs:

just found some bloody CM in my pants oh hurry up and come home hubby!! i think im approaching the big O day

Hey Girls,

Will be testing the 13th if the :witch: doesn't rear her big, fat, ugly head yet again. That would be a few days late for me, but cycles are a bit funny sometimes. Good luck to everyone!! Here's to July!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

keep the positive feeling going it really helps the way you have to see it is that you cant do anymore now its out of your hands,it will happen just enjoy it :hugs:

so true...

how are the girlies today?? ive just 24 hours to wait to see hubby,lots more CM today so i think i might just catch it :dust:

ive put u down for the 17th hun,just to make the wait a day shorter :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->