(Around)Christmas Testers! New people welcome to join

emicakess

Reaction score
Im 1 dpo today! We were going to WTT until next month or January. But one thing led to the other last night and we DTD :p so I'm officially in my TWW. I know its a slim chance because we only DTD once during fertile period. But there is still a chance! I'll be 12 dpo on the 27th. I'm going to TRY and wait until then. If we concieve this month, the due date will be 3 days after DDs 2nd birthday lol..Good luck ladies!

I'm 2 dpo today, and will be testing on 12/2. I'll wait with you! :) :) :)

Hi Jamers! Welcome.. FX this is your month hun

Im testing the same day as you. Im currently 4dpiui. wishing u luck :hugs:

Hi loveme! Sending you baby dust girl ❤ I'm going to try and hold off on testing earlier! Time goes by so slow in the TWW

Im 1 dpo today! We were going to WTT until next month or January. But one thing led to the other last night and we DTD :p so I'm officially in my TWW. I know its a slim chance because we only DTD once during fertile period. But there is still a chance! I'll be 12 dpo on the 27th. I'm going to TRY and wait until then. If we concieve this month, the due date will be 3 days after DDs 2nd birthday lol..Good luck ladies!

Testing 11/28 Ill wait with you!!! :flower:

I'm 5 dpo and going crazy! Seems like time is taking forrrrevvvverrrr! Lol. I plan to wait until Friday to start testing at 8 dpo even though I know I probably won't get a bfp that early. Af do on thanksgiving and we are going out of town for that. Hoping I get a bfp this cycle and you girls too! Baby dust to all!

yes I promised myself I wont test early, I did that last month and come to find out it was a chemical :cry:. I cant even symptom spot, because im on progesterone suppositories. :shrug:

Aww im so sorry loveme!!! :( :hugs: I can understand npt testing early then!! Its probably not good for anyone to test early tbh. But its so hard not to. I am planning on testing 11/27 12 DPO, but Ive never been able to hold out that long. Im hoping I can though because i am hosting thanksgiving and I dont want to head to be somewhere else. So the day after Thanksgiving would be better

I'm 5 dpo and going crazy! Seems like time is taking forrrrevvvverrrr! Lol. I plan to wait until Friday to start testing at 8 dpo even though I know I probably won't get a bfp that early. Af do on thanksgiving and we are going out of town for that. Hoping I get a bfp this cycle and you girls too! Baby dust to all!

Its so hard to wait! Post your tests on here, I'd like to see them! My first pregnancy i got a bfp at 8 dpo and my second not until 11 dpo. Good luck!

The wait is always the worst part for me. I try to hold out, because I drive myself a little insane when I don't. But I know that I'll cave and start testing at 8 dpo.

Well 5dpo today and so far I started having dizzy spells last night and some pelvic pain kind of felt like stretching if that makes any sense at all. Really hoping this is our month !!!

Hi! I'm testing on the 27th too! Well, probably earlier. That's 14dpo and I'm 5dpo now! :wave:

Hi! I'm testing on the 27th too! Well, probably earlier. That's 14dpo and I'm 5dpo now! :wave:

Nicole we are in the same cycle !!! I'm really hoping this will finally be it !! Just checked my cervix again and it's still super high where I can't reach it!! Normally by now it's dropped down....:happydance:

Nicole we are in the same cycle !!! I'm really hoping this will finally be it !! Just checked my cervix again and it's still super high where I can't reach it!! Normally by now it's dropped down....:happydance:

Good day ladies hows it going so far?, 9 days til testing feels like forever. Yes my cervix is high, took forever to insert my progesterone suppository. However ive been experiencing really tight cramping which I never get this time in my cycle. I only cramp the day before AF. is anyone else having symptoms, I may be out our it could be progesterone:wacko:

Good day ladies hows it going so far?, 9 days til testing feels like forever. Yes my cervix is high, took forever to insert my progesterone suppository. However ive been experiencing really tight cramping which I never get this time in my cycle. I only cramp the day before AF. is anyone else having symptoms, I may be out our it could be progesterone:wacko:

Super high cervix, some cramping , dizzy spell as of last night other than that not much else so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->