(Around)Christmas Testers! New people welcome to join

You guys have so much more will power than me when it comes to poas! Once 8dpo hits I just keep pacing back and forth till i finally go test. But i did purchase a bunch of cheap tests so that definitely makes it much easier to convince myself its okay. I wont be able to test till end of next week though since I am just beginning my TWW.

Hi again :wave:

I ovulated the same day, I'm 3dpo too. I ovulated surprisingly early for me on CD15, whereas I usually ovulate after CD20. Hoping this is a good sign for me, so bored of waiting to be pregnant! I had such a vivid BFP dream last night, which usually means it'll be a BFN cycle for me :haha: we'll see. I'm going to try and hold out on testing for as long as possible! Ideally I'd like to make it to 13dpo, which will be a week on Saturday. I really don't think I'll have the willpower, but I can try. I really am sick of seeing BFNs now.

Hey girl! FX the early ovulation is a good sign for you! Did it take you a while to fall pregnant with your other two? BFNs are such a rollercoaster, i know what you mean. I want to wait too. But now my brain is thinking "ill be 8 dpo on monday i could test then..." noooo whyyyy lol hopefully i will have some will power when that time rolls around! FX for you this cycle, keep me updated!

Thanks :hugs: That's the thing. It took no time at all with Isla and Oscar was totally unplanned and a one off on the pill when I didn't use back up the week after having a stomach bug. It feels like such a long time because it happened so easy before.

My brain does that too, not quite at 8dpo any more, but as I approach 10/11dpo I will be thinking it for sure!!! Must not cave in!!

I'd say that OPK still has a fair way to go to being positive. I often get dark OPKs like that in the TWW. I wouldn't worry about it.

I'd say that OPK still has a fair way to go to being positive. I often get dark OPKs like that in the TWW. I wouldn't worry about it.

I meant in relation to other opks I've been doing. I'm not temping so it could be another surge. I don't know. I did bleed super crazy with the last positive opk and cramped. I assumed that was ovulation this cycle.

Did you get a positive OPK when you think you ovulated?

Yes! Including cramps, ewcm, etc...
If i didn't actually ovulate last time, then I'm out this month haha there's no way we can BD now! I hope it's just picking up estrogen or maybe hcg :)

I've seen quite a lot of posts with strong lines on opks after ovulation so think it's pretty normal and not indicative that you didn't ovulate when you thought.
I'm 7 dpo and of course couldn't stop myself from testing. Lol.

Can I join? I'm 4dpo...waiting to test until at least Thanksgiving. TTC first baby! :]

Welcome !!! So I started feeling like I was out because me cervix seemed lower than before but now it's back up and seems softer. Still having a lower back ache. Praying Af stays away !!

Babymoma how many dpo are you?

Welcome amantila! FX for you hun, is this your first month TTC?

It's my 2nd month...last month was my first cycle off bcp so everything was a little off. Used opk strips this time and temped to help figure out my cycle and our timing was good! Now just need to wait...not feeling overly optimistic that it will happen right away but keeping my fx! O:)

Hi everybody,
Such a great energy going on ;0

I had ovulation cramps on 18., so I could test about Nov 30. Maybe will just wait for my period? Would that be so hard?

Now on my day two, and spending waaay too much time on google... You know how it is girls ;)

Let's hold tight and wait!

7dpo cervix still super high and lots of white cm!! Normally cervix has dropped by now !!!

7dpo cervix still super high and lots of white cm!! Normally cervix has dropped by now !!!

Hi everybody,
Such a great energy going on ;0

I had ovulation cramps on 18., so I could test about Nov 30. Maybe will just wait for my period? Would that be so hard?

Now on my day two, and spending waaay too much time on google... You know how it is girls ;)

Let's hold tight and wait!
Welcome Thia! I would love to wait until my period is due! That way you pretty much know for sure what the answer is. If you do that, i commend you! It wouldn't be easy for me lol

FX for you!

Nothing unusual for me yet. Im honestly trying not to think about it to much because they makes time go by so slow. Ive been super busy at work so that helps pass the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->