(Around)Christmas Testers! New people welcome to join

I am drinking juice with grenadine and telling everyone its a vodka sunrise! Haha

Two bfps this morning! They are even darker in person! https://s1.postimg.org/y91fdy2lb/image.jpg

Hi! Joining this thread ! Tested on monday and got a BFN. So re tested today before i got drunk for new years eve and i found a faint line!! I am 14dpo and my LP NEVER goes past day 10!!! Excited to test again tomorrow but not drinking tonight is hard to disguise. What are your thoughts pic taken at 2min and at 10 minutes

Congrats!!!!
I still haven't had any signs of af. Gonna get another test tonight to use before we go to my sisters.

So exciting all the BFP!

Yes Emicakes I have endometriosis. Found out about it about 5 months ago. Do you have any symptoms of it? Have you went to the doctor?

Wowiiieeee congratulations Cherry and tila!! I love seeing those lines! You two have little baby beans growing now! How exciting :)

Skyy i have something going on and i have an appointment on Monday, i made the appointment months ago and Jan 4th was the soonest they could get me in. I have mild/moderate cramping(aching) throughout the month, my periods are pretty painful and the cramps continue on once my period is over. But my flow is regular and my periods are somewhat regular (27-35 days so they are a little irregular but not too much). So im not sure if those things cancel out endometriosis. But i also had a LEEP done last January and also my mom had severe case of Pelvic congestive syndrome so there are some other dynamics.. im eager to find out whats going on, im scared its going to mean it will be hard to get pregnant, and im hoping the doc takes me serious right away so i can geton with figuring it out.

Oh and 3 days late (cd 32) no sign of af. Except very moody, depressed, some cramps but i always have them

Well at about 730pm my hubby had just gotten home from the store to get me a test. Sat down on the toilet to use it and bam. Started spotting. I'm out. Good luck ladies who af hasn't gotten.

Emicakes...any updates? And comet...sorry about spotting coming on. Baby dust to you for 2016!

I was discovered last night because I am a horrible liar and my dh's best friends fiancée is nosy. I was drinking "cranberry juice and vodka" and somebody brought up a conversation about babies and pregnancy. His fiancée jokingly asked "ohhhhh and what's in your drink...are you pregnant?" trying to tease me by smelling it and taking a sip. Then her eyes got huge and she started saying "oh my god...you are pregnant! There's no alcohol! Oh my god! I was just kidding around!" I tried to play it off like I wasn't but my blushing red face gave me away :( luckily it was only her and my dh's other friends fiancée. My husband ended up telling both of his friends because their fiancées knew and they were going to tell them anyways. So secret is out to a few people way earlier than I want. What I have learned from this experience: when pretend drinking, go with wine. Nobody can call wine out for not having alcohol in it. And then slowly dump when no one is looking.

Ugh. Praying that this little bean sticks.

Oh tila (hope is okay i call you that lol) im so sorry, that's actually pretty rude of them! They sound like they must have been drunk or buzzed. Sorry it had to come out that way to them :/
Af 4 days late today. No sign. Ive had a few bursts of af cramping that last very short and then go away, almost like af is trying to start but can't. Its so annoying. I don't have any tests. And all my tests were negative so im not holding onto hope. Im annoyed though because my gynecologist appointment is on the 4th (in 3 days) and i was going my period would of already been here so i dont have to be on my period for my appointment :dohh:

Well at about 730pm my hubby had just gotten home from the store to get me a test. Sat down on the toilet to use it and bam. Started spotting. I'm out. Good luck ladies who af hasn't gotten.
So sorry love!

hi everyone, So, I tested on New Years Day and BFN. I spotted later that night and all day yesterday. Nothing today at all. So, I am not sure if I should count that short od light bleeding as AF or not. I was 5 days late for AF when it came, and my BBs have stayed bigger and more sore instead of getting a bit smaller after bleeding. And I usually have 6-7 days of heavy non stop bleeding with AF. Anyways congrats to the BFP

My 14 - 17 dpo line progression :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20160104_151008.jpg
    IMG_20160104_151008.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
Peanut momma can you retest just incase?

Looking good cherry!

AF is officially 6 days late and it's almost bed time so tomorrow will be 7 days. I took a ept test last night and it was obviously negative . I have one more. I have a gyn appointment tomorrow and I wonder if he will do a blood test

7 days late and I keep feeling like af is going to kick my door down any minute but it only lasts like an hour at a time. Still no sign of her just tons of cm. Just took this test and nothing

Attachments

• 20160104_095638-1.jpg
    20160104_095638-1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20160104_095652-1-1.jpg
    20160104_095652-1-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20160104_095711-1.jpg
    20160104_095711-1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
Oh and gyn appointment was cancelled due to weather :/

Hi, :) my name is kiki, i ovulated on xmas day and due to start testing. I would love to be positive this cycle because a late xmas present would be great :) That and first scan would be near my mums birthday, and my due date would be near my late dads birthday :) Really hope its our cycle!
When did everyone here start testing? I am 8dpo ish so reallllly want to start testing but know its unlikely to get a positive this early

I have IC coming sometime this week. And I had a few light pink spots this morning again. But, No need even for a panty liner. So, I don't know what to think. My BBs still hurt well my nipples off and on. No cramps at all though.

I'm so glad for you Amantila <3
A bummer that you had to tell so many people straight off the bat, might add extra pressure, but I'm sure it'll stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->