Arrggghhh!!! My stupid body! Give me a break!

MrsN

Reaction score
Arrgggghhh!!! As the title says! I have had enough now. I had a MC 16 days ago with medical management. I was 11+2 and baby stopped growing at 7 weeks :cry:

I was told to take a pregnancy test after 10 days which was still positive.

Ive had bleeding on and off, every other day since the heavy bleeding stopped about 7 days after.

So I rang my fetal health unit to ask for advice, and was told to take another test and then I will more than likely need to go in for a scan and possibly a d&c on monday...

Well I just took the test and POSITIVE!!!! God damn you body! I really dont want a d&c hence why I chose medical management as my option. Just as I was really beginning to get over this awful event I feel like Im back to square one. I cant believe this. In myself I feel fine, the odd funny twinge now and again but apart from that, I was really looking forward to trying again. Looks like I wont be now until this is all sorted out! :thumbup:

Anyone else had this problem?

Sorry for the rant, just needed to get it off my chest.
:hugs:

I am sorry that you are upset hun. from the posts that I have read on here I think some women can take a couple of weeks to get a negative on their test, depending on how far along they were. It won't do any harm though to have a scan and get checked out. I presume you were booked in for one anyway following your medical management to check on things?

Good luck and hope you get things sorted very soon

xx

I haven't had a medical management MC and i wasn't as far gone as you but i had a 'natural one' at 9 weeks, that was 16 days ago and i'm still getting BFP on the home tests :( i've been told to wait one more week then take another and if it is still BFP then i have to go to my docs to tlak options, i really don't want a D&C either, the thought of it scares me silly!

Good luck hun hope it all works out for you :hugs:

Hi I miss carried in march last year our little angel stopped growing at 7 weeks too the consultant told me that the pregnancy hormone can stay in your body for up to 3 weeks so you can still experience morning sickness and all of the other symptoms that you have during EP.
It really isn't fair what our bodies do to us like its not enough to experience that heart ache it feels like it drags on with false hope i really hope you have better luck next time x

Hi MrsN, I mc about 27 days ago, I only got a negative test on day 19, it could take weeks for your pg hormones to go.

I so did not want to go to get checked when I mc, but I did at the end. You should go too, just a piece of mind and to make sure that everything is ok and you can carry on.

Hello! I had a miscarriage 10 days ago and was told by the hospital not to test for 3 weeks as it can take that long for the pregnancy hormone to fall! So sorry for your loss x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->