Arson Attack on the house in Derby...

Just seen it on the news, can't believe it. I didn't for one second think it would be the parents :nope: but as soon as I saw them say it on the news, my first thought was they wanted a bigger house :nope: It's just awful, those poor kids :cry:
Obviously they haven't been charged, only arrested. I'm just hoping the police have got it wrong...

I really, really, hope it wasn't the parents. I was genuinely shocked that they were arrested.

I'm 100% giving them the benefit of the doubt on this

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would being a victim of arson make them eligible for a bigger house? seeing as they'd been turned down already?

If the house had extensive damage they would have to be moved, they also could say someone had it against them, so they have to move etc. It would of been a long process of bandbs/hostels/hotels

but surely when something like that happens you could be moved to a smaller house or even b&b if there was nothing available. Just makes no sense..

I really wasn't expecting it too be the parents who got arrested and part of me still hopes it wasn't them

Reports seem to be suggesting the police have waited so long to arrest because they wanted to be sure, awful, i hope it wasn't the parents, but if it was, jesus, the things i'd like to do.

They have been charged with murder :nope:

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak
Mick Philpott and his wife Mairead charged with murder in connection with deaths of six children at a house fire in Derby

:nope: I was so hoping it was wrong

Those poor, poor kids :cry:

Apparently the dad wasn't in the house when it happened...sickening if they did it to get a bigger house...:nope:

Have they said on the news what the police think happened and if the parents have admitted to it? x

Have they said on the news what the police think happened and if the parents have admitted to it? x

I had a look on sky news online and they said they won't release anything as they have to give them a fair trial!

So so sad, them poor children and also the rest of the children who have parents like that:(

They have been charged.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rged-murdering-children-Derby-house-fire.html

V xxx

What excuse could they possibly give for setting their house on fire with there kids inside, it's absolutely imaginable, I just comprehend getting a lit rag putting it to my front door while my babies were lying helplessly fast asleep in bed, they're parent ffs, they are those babies world their everything, makes me feel totally sick to my stomach :cry:

It's sickening :nope:
All I can think is they didn't realise how quick the fire would go up and thought they'd be able to get the kids out.

I REALLY hopes it comes out that they are innocent but unforutenly these things do happen and there are sick people out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->