Arson Attack on the house in Derby...

Did a quick search and this is the mums facebook (i'm surprised their accounts haven't been deactivated) and she sounds like a really caring mother :( everything is about her children.

'My 6 beautiful babies love them all so much'

I refuse to judge them until I hear of cold, hard, conclusive evidence

They seem to play out their lives on FB, looks like Drama Central to me.

V xxx

Exactly what I thought...

I think the parents might have done but I don't know if murdering their children was part of the plan.
One thing that seems a bit suspicious to me, is that 3 funds were created with objective of funding the funerals, finding a suitable property and supporting the family. And then apparently the parents requested horse drawn hearses costing £1800 each for every child. If this information is true then maybe it was all pre-meditated.

Rip to the 6 children. X

arcadia, that is what I thought too. :(

I dont think the press confrence was forced at all. I think their grief is very genuine even if they did it.

Carly, I read he was home and got out of the fire but then tried to go back in. :shrug:

Please do not post links to the FB page.

I am going to move this to News and Debates

I think the parents might have done but I don't know if murdering their children was part of the plan.
One thing that seems a bit suspicious to me, is that 3 funds were created with objective of funding the funerals, finding a suitable property and supporting the family. And then apparently the parents requested horse drawn hearses costing £1800 each for every child. If this information is true then maybe it was all pre-meditated.

Rip to the 6 children. X

Before or after they died?

Rip to the 6 children. X

Before or after they died?

After they died, but I think it was either nieghbours or a relative that set them up.

After they died, but I think it was either nieghbours or a relative that set them up.

I am not sure how it makes it pre-meditated then? You have no choice but to make these decisions when your child dies, and funerals cost a LOT. Most plots cost well over £2K now, coffins are a stupid price, my girls headstone cost £1.6k. The horse drawn carriages are an extravagence but I guess they just wanted the best for them.

Also remember that being on benefits (as I believe they were) they would get some money towards the funerals x

I've just read back and I guess you mean the funding another property and supporting the family. I would suggest people just want to help, plus many people dont have contents insurance so even though they would be give a council place they would need to rebuy every thing and also it costs a lot to live when you are griieving, you cant be bothered to cook so take away, travelling to register deaths, make funeral arrangements etc etc and plus the fund was probably started when Duwayne was in hospital which is another time of great expense.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...m-meet-Mick-Philpott-charged-with-murder.html

It says here that he was not at home when the fire started just before 4am. x

I am not sure how it makes it pre-meditated then? You have no choice but to make these decisions when your child dies, and funerals cost a LOT. Most plots cost well over £2K now, coffins are a stupid price, my girls headstone cost £1.6k. The horse drawn carriages are an extravagence but I guess they just wanted the best for them.

Also remember that being on benefits (as I believe they were) they would get some money towards the funerals x
I completely agree that the funeral cost should come out of this fund, I first hand know how much funeral cost. But the thing that sort of shocked myself was the fact the fund was in place to find a suitable property for them. I thought that was the council duty. It just seems a bit odd that 3 funds were made when one could have been enough.

I've just read back and I guess you mean the funding another property and supporting the family. I would suggest people just want to help, plus many people dont have contents insurance so even though they would be give a council place they would need to rebuy every thing and also it costs a lot to live when you are griieving, you cant be bothered to cook so take away, travelling to register deaths, make funeral arrangements etc etc and plus the fund was probably started when Duwayne was in hospital which is another time of great expense.
You replied before I could :)

I know this may sound awful but even in death their parents still haven't paid for their kids.

They set fire to that has with 6 sleeping children inside and the general public is paying for their funerals.

They want 6 horse drawn carriages....they are abusing people's generosity.

*runs away*

V xxx

That is true V, but try to think of it as the children getting the send off they deserve so therefore it is about the children and not what the parents want.

I agree with both V and tasha... I agree they deserve the send off they deserve but i also think its wrong to demand something so expencive for each one. Esp as they cant contribute.
I will never forgot the woman in my town that sold of some of her personal possessions to pay for a pink horse drawn carriage and white horses for her 5 year olds funeral. She promised her daughter everything pink... even the coffin was pink :(

:( That is sad Tracie.

Riley Rae had a pink coffin :)

Taylor had a white one with purple satin inside :cloud9:

V xxx

Honey's was white too. I never saw the inside though. Honey had white with five pink roses on top (to represent Honey, Morgan, Naomi-Mae, Me and Matt) and Riley Rae had pink coffin with seven white roses on top (to represent Riley Rae, Honey, Morgan, Naomi-Mae, Kaysie Blossom, Matt and Me), they were tied together with ribbon to represent the unbreakable bond we all have no matter where we are.

They sound beautiful V and Tasha. Only what princess deserve. My step sister had a pink coffin too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->