Arson Attack on the house in Derby...

This is so sad, doesn't bare thinking about :( Rest in Peace little ones :flower:

xx

bloody sick those poor babies i hope if there found gulity they rot in hell.

He hurled a load of verbal at the public gallery this morning.

V xxx

I just watched their press release video and I don't know if it's hindsight or not, but I can't help but think how fake and forced it was.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ad-Philpott-charged-murdering-6-children.html

Dirty disgusting scumbags.

I remember him being on JK.

RIP poor innocent children. xxxx I so hope that they slept through it and were unaware of what was going on. It's heartbreaking.

I've seen the press release video and I do think their grief is real. Even if they did it, I don't think they'd ever intend for the LOs to die.

I guess we'll find out soon what's happened for them to be charged. I'm guessing because of what's been said, that someone has come forward to say they know the parents did it. Doesn't mean it's true yet, innocent until proven guilty!

Oh no :nope:

This is just horrible. For them to be charged with murder rather than manslaughter, doesn't there have to be intent?

I could be wrong but I think manslaughter is indirectly murdering someone. So car accidents, fights etc where the person didn't do something which they knew could kill. Murder is doing something which could kill. So they set fire to the house knowing kids were inside, even if he then tried to save them.
Its hard to explain why I mean but that's just my guess on it, I don't know for sure x

The murder charge is probably because they poured petrol through the door first. That can't be interpreted as manslaughter.

I still don't think they did it because they hoped it would lead to the council finding them a bigger house. As horrifying as it is I think it was murder.

Those poor children. I can't find the words.

Did a quick search and this is the mums facebook (i'm surprised their accounts haven't been deactivated) and she sounds like a really caring mother :( everything is about her children.

EDITED FB LINK!

'My 6 beautiful babies love them all so much'

I refuse to judge them until I hear of cold, hard, conclusive evidence

I dunno, it seems a bit dodgy that her FB statuses have been so "I love my kids" and anti his mistress and only public for the past month or so. Nothing before that - pre April 18th or smething. Seems it could all be premeditated to me xx

I 100% do not believe they intended to murder their kids, i reckon they likely did it and hoped that Lisa would get the blame for it.

Then he'd have all his kids and be in a different house due to damage.

I 100% do not believe they intended to murder their kids, i reckon they likely did it and hoped that Lisa would get the blame for it.

Then he'd have all his kids and be in a different house due to damage.

You have a point there :-k

Sooon I don't get this court thing. They were in court this morning, and there in court again tomorrow? Will that be a plea?

If they did do it (and I'm all for innocent until proven guilty) then they are sick *******s and I hope they rot in jail where they belong. Tbh I would be inclined to say they did judging there past and there are obvious motives to set their house on fire, but why on earth would they do it with 6 CHILDREN inside?!? Just awful :( x

Also on the Facebook one of the comments which is public she makes reference to the other womens sister threatening to kill her and the kids. I think that sounds a bit Pre meditated like kitty said :(

Did a quick search and this is the mums facebook (i'm surprised their accounts haven't been deactivated) and she sounds like a really caring mother :( everything is about her children.

FB LINK EDITED!

'My 6 beautiful babies love them all so much'

I refuse to judge them until I hear of cold, hard, conclusive evidence

They seem to play out their lives on FB, looks like Drama Central to me.

V xxx

I didn't think the dad was home, thought he ran down the street at 4am? Not asleep in the living room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->