Arson Attack on the house in Derby...

I am shocked that they've been charged. I was still hoping that it would be a mistake. Rest in peace babies :(.

God it's tragic. Those poor children let down by the people they trusted most. :nope:

If they remand them, do you think they will be let out for their funerals?

V xxx

I can't believe it, I feel sorry for the other children, knowing that their parents killed their brothers and sisters. Absolutely horrible

So,speculation is they set fire to the house and were going to get the kids out before it spread,
Words absolutely fail me, i just watched the video, and there was no plea to find who did it, I think that says a lot, I'd be screaming down the lens for justice, anyone with any info.
What total scumbag idiots

People have come forward with info since they were arrested - They always said locals knew more than what they were letting on.

Hope they're strung up for that. Absolutely disgusting. Poor babies. Hope they're somewhere better now

They've probably been trying with the council and moaning to neighbors that they need a bigger house, and they thought by setting fire to it theyd be rehoused.

Just seen on the news that people have come forward with info. Maybe they told someone what they were doing?
It's beyond thinkable, how can any parent put their kids at any sort of risk just to get a bigger house (if that's the reason, it's the only thing I can think of)

I'm not sure about the funeral V. I would of thought they would be aloud out for it x

To think those poor innocent children lost their lives because of greed, such a tragic waste. I am shocked of the selfishness and stupidity of the parents, they had everything and it wasn't enough and now they have nothing.

From what I can gather, the mistress left the home recently with her share of the children so they were not even as over crowded as they were when they wanted a bigger house - it all seems so completely unnecessary.

I still can't believe you have to train to work at even the simplest of job but ppl are just allowed to have a baby without any checks of how sensible they are?? These poor children never stood a chance yet their parents just carried on having more and more.

Just seen the news :nope::nope:

Poor poor babies let down by the ones that were always suppose to protect them :cry:

Just awful!!

I couldnt even imagine setting fire with my pets inside let alone my kids!!

Rest in peace little angels :angel:

Just seen it on the news that they've been charged :nope: awful, just hope they stop lying now and admit to what they've done.

Xx

Oh no :nope:

This is just horrible. For them to be charged with murder rather than manslaughter, doesn't there have to be intent?

The police won't release any info now to ensure they get a fair trial. Fair enough, emotions always run high when stories like this involve children.

It does seem weird they we're charged with murder. Maybe because they intended on setting the fire and causing damage whilst they were in the house.

The dad wasn't home though, he was walking down the street at 4am and noticed. So if they had done it, there was obviously some thought to how the alarm would be raised etc.

what an awful world we live in where parents would set fire to their home with their babies in, for the sake of a larger home.

How could they - I hope its not true. Either way, how tragic and how awful that theyd have to stoop to such desperate levels.

I read that the council had already told them umpteen times that the property they were in was the largest they had in there borough, so it would seem it was all for a lost cause anyway.

I think there stupidity meant that they didnt realise just how quickly the fire would escalate ... But the lives of 6 young people with there whole lives ahead of them, such a waste, and for what? A couple of extra bedrooms. :nope:

Even if it was a ploy that went horribley wrong and ended in an unintentional tragedy, they wouldve have to have been absolutely mental to have concocted the plan up in the first place.

I hope theyre not allowed anywhere nr the other children and as cruel as it sounds, why should the killers be allowed to attend the send off of there victims, seems very wrong to me.

I can't see them being let out for the funeral, I'd assume there'll be a lot of people wanting to be there and all hell would break loose! They've no right to be there anyway IMO, they may be their parents, but what they've done is just unthinkable :(

I'd assume everything will be done with a massive amount of secrecy, moving them etc, as there's going to be so, so many people wanting to get at them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->