Artificial insemination buddies?

subaru555

IVF Mar '13
Reaction score
Hi there,
We have started using sterile syringes to inseminate around OV time,
as well as :sex: & instead cups.

Are there any other ladies using this method to try and help conceive?

I'd like a few buddies to chat with who use syringes along with :sex: or those who don't :sex: and use syringes only!

:)

Hi crossroads we use this method occasionally as i sometimes find sex painful

Hi crossroads we just use a plastic sample container and a plastic syringe we have quite a few as my friend who was having ivf at the time had a bunch of the containers and syringes anyway.. he does his deed so to speak into the container and i take it up in the syringe insert it up there stick a couple of pillows under my bum and have my legs up in the air like a circus act for half an hour we are also using the CBFM.

Hi,
Me too am looking for AI buddies, hubby and I are trying this method 5 cycles now, hoping to catch that egg soon, would love to hear from others or just to chat. We are ttc for a long time and use pre-seed, syringe and this cycle will use instead cup.

Hi

I used to use syringe, but last 2 cycles OH just uses mooncup & then I insert it.

Hi jodie,

yeah i used the mooncup this week but still feel the syringe could get deeper, dont' know why.

Still we manage 6 days in a row, OH finds it easier cos it works shifts and BM is tiring after 3 days poor thing he feels under pressure to perform around ovulation.
Good luck to you this cycle :winkwink:

When are girls due to test? Sorry I never checked back here recently!

I'll be testing in January now! I'm due to OV while we're on holiday in Egypt, so will be giving syringes a miss I think - don't think security would like my suitcase, mind you, it is for medical purposes, although stuff worrying about that this month!

x

I think I'm going to test around the 15th December. if I can wait that long.

*waves* Me and my gf are doin AI at home too, the same way you are, cup, syringe, bum in the air!!!! I got preg in Sept but MC in October there, so it does work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->