As a WTTer what would you do if you got pregnant?

kittylady

Mother of 3, due #4
Reaction score
I think I'd tell my OH and possibly my mother but other than that I'd keep it to myself until at least the second trimester.

Whats anyone elses thoughts?

If i was pregnant with current OH's baby, i think id be quite freaked out but really happy at the same time, id tell him immidately but agree to keep it under wraps and break it to my parents with a hint such as a scan picture/pregnancy test..:)

But that'll be many years away :laugh2:

interesting thread. i would be shocked.. (even though oh and i frequently have unprotected sex..), oh would be pretty upset as we arent in the right financial position but would have to sort himself out over it.
i would end up over the moon...
wouldnt tell anyone until after 1st tri though!xxx

We're only WTT till May but if for some reason we did end up pregnant before then I'd be perfectly happy with it! I would tell David (if he wasn't there when I took the test) and we'd keep it to ourselves for the first 3 months of the pregnancy then we'd tell our parents first, then everyone else. I'm sure no one would be shocked seeing as how we already have 2 and everyone knows how badly I want another one!

i was wtt upto a few weeks ago - lol

oh went mad - i have only told him
he seems to be calming down now - thank god

i would be mad happy !!! i don't want to ttc, it seems too final and planned. i would like it to be a natural surprise.. but failing that i will ttc end aug :)

I'd be terrified but mostly delighted tbh. I'd hide it from absoloutly everyone, including bnb for as long as possible (at least 20 weeks if i could)

Wow I dont think I'd keep it from BnB but I don't think anyone but my OH knows I'm on here.

I'd be shocked but extremely happy, and at least TRY to act terrified to mine and OH's parents lol :p I doubt my mum'd be fooled, but I'd try all the same!
I'd try my best to wait to tell all of you, but that wouldn't happen lol :p I'd tell my mum asap and then my dad and OH's parents at 12 weeks. Then I guess we'd do everything in our power to move out before baby arrived!

Both hubby and I would be delighted. I'd be worried about getting everything I need to do at work before I go on mat leave but I'm sure I'd find a way. There's a few people who would know straight away (my sister and two very close friends), but we'd try to keep it from everyone else until week 12. I also think it's so much nicer to tell people by showing them a scan picture so it'll be slightly easier to wait. :D

Honestly, bricks would be shat. It would either mean; I cheated on my OH and somehow don't remember it, I was violated, or I'm fixing to be a very rich young lady, as the whole virgin birth thing is generally very uncommon... Still I'd be over the moon with joy, and would definiatly keep it.

Honestly, bricks would be shat. It would either mean; I cheated on my OH and somehow don't remember it, I was violated, or I'm fixing to be a very rich young lady, as the whole virgin birth thing is generally very uncommon... Still I'd be over the moon with joy, and would definiatly keep it.

Haha, that made me laugh! :rofl:

Awww I'd be over the moon - this month I secretly wished it would have happened. OH Hubby would freak out, I think each month he gets a little closer to liking the idea, but he's not there quite yet. I'd wait a little while, 2nd missed AF atleast to tell my family, though I'd have to tell my bestest buddy straight away. At the moment, its my ideal situation... is that bad? :S

Not bad at all, there are loads of people here (like me) who really aren't in the best position to have a baby but sometimes secretly wish anyway :p

I think I would be miffed since that would mean I would be a fat bride!!

To be honest I don't know what I would do, since it would ruin a lot of wedding/honeymoon plans! I think DF would be bouncing off the walls however.

I spose I would just take it as it comes!

I would be over the moon :) although we're not in the 'perfect' position right now I reckon we'd both be pretty happy. I'd keep it a secret though from family and friends for as long as possible though.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who would secretly be happy though after posting this I did ask my OH what he'd do and he told me he'd probably faint for the first time in his life out of shock lol

I would be over the moon :) although we're not in the 'perfect' position right now I reckon we'd both be pretty happy. I'd keep it a secret though from family and friends for as long as possible though.

Same only DF wouldn't be too happy lol x

I would be really really happy if I got pregnant now - but also I know it would mess up work plans and holiday plans for the summer : ( DH would be shocked but happy...

I really really want to keep the news to just me and DH until 2nd tri - not even telling my parents.

:flower:

what a wonderful thread! I was just typing in my journal about this actually, how funny! Iwould absolutely be THRILLED if I concieved right now, and after the initial shock, I am sure DH would be really excited too. If I were to concieve this month, LO would be due on my 30th Birthday!
I am a little sad because I have always wanted children, or at least 1 before i turn 30, but I guess it doesnt matter. Its all God's timing anyway.

It sure is fun to think about. and TCC is getting closer and closer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->